+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Guidelines

Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.
    Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?
    Can you not see it right at the top of the posts list?

I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.
    Already have.

Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?
    Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame.
    Its probably a good job you can't JT, because the past evidence regarding indecent,& libellous materials, is overwhelming aginst him. Its flagrantly flown in the face of site rules all along and he's relished in the fact that he's not been banned. I'd urge you to keep a close eye on him.

"Moderators: Currently, the moderators for this board are bulmer1889 and JosteinTime. We monitor the boards as best we can, but inevitably will miss things when we're not around. Please DM or start an FAO:MODS post, if you're having problems with the forum."

Great, nice to know that Gizmo 'Geoff' has f**cked off altogether.

Read, noted and agreed.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast