+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Guidelines

Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Morning all.

Spoke with Bully & one of the guys at Footymad (via email), and come up with some guidelines (sticky) for posting. Just something to refer to going forwards.

Hope it all sounds fair enough. Let me know if not. UTB.
    Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sorry to be stupid - but where is the sticky?
    Can you not see it right at the top of the posts list?

I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.

"Moderators: Currently, the moderators for this board are bulmer1889 and JosteinTime. We monitor the boards as best we can, but inevitably will miss things when we're not around. Please DM or start an FAO:MODS post, if you're having problems with the forum."

Great, nice to know that Gizmo 'Geoff' has f**cked off altogether.

Read, noted and agreed.

He hasn't done it for a few yrs herb and the rest disappeared gradually leaving just me to try and keep things ticking over I've managed at times and will admit to failing at others I do what I think is best for the board within the footymad umberella

All good JT with the exception of maybe the off topic board it was decided a while back to allow some off topic stuff as the board wasn't as busy as it used to be and it allowed for some traffic in the quiet times,sorry I should have mentioned that however as it's picking up a bit I think we should just use our discretion if something gets posted not footy related whether it moves or not (I'll be honest I haven't looked on the ot board for a while I just don't have the time)

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    I'm sure owls fans won't let you down jostein.
    Already have.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    All good JT with the exception of maybe the off topic board it was decided a while back to allow some off topic stuff as the board wasn't as busy as it used to be and it allowed for some traffic in the quiet times,sorry I should have mentioned that however as it's picking up a bit I think we should just use our discretion if something gets posted not footy related whether it moves or not (I'll be honest I haven't looked on the ot board for a while I just don't have the time)
    OK mate, makes sense. I'll remove that for now until we maybe get a bit busier.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast