+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He hasn't done it for a few yrs herb and the rest disappeared gradually leaving just me to try and keep things ticking over I've managed at times and will admit to failing at others I do what I think is best for the board within the footymad umberella
    The ones that have migrated find S2 a lot better because Foxy & Linz wont wear the pigs posting and remove their posts as soon as. With the exception of a couple of the pigs on here, they (you know who I mean) have been the main instigators of the problems the board has suffered. I'm 100% certain that should these pigs get banned the 'banter' between fellow Blades would increase exponentially. You only have to look at the posts between fellow Blades, and the humour, to see that this is true. Don'y fall for all the toadying & sob stories from WAWAW , his pants have been on fire since his very first post. The other one deserves a ban for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Are the bans retrospective regarding indecent & libelous content JT? Also what about breaches of the code of conduct, similar to newspapers, for fabricating stories that have nothing to do with 'banter' pr is it afree for all and we can make up as much bullkaka as we want?
    Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame.

The ones that have migrated find S2 a lot better because Foxy & Linz wont wear the pigs posting and remove their posts as soon as. With the exception of a couple of the pigs on here, they (you know who I mean) have been the main instigators of the problems the board has suffered. I'm 100% certain that should these pigs get banned the 'banter' between fellow Blades would increase exponentially. You only have to look at the posts between fellow Blades, and the humour, to see that this is true. Don'y fall for all the toadying & sob stories from WAWAW , his pants have been on fire since his very first post. The other one deserves a ban for trolling.
    I do take your point about instigating though, and it's something I'm keeping my eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    I do take your point about instigating though, and it's something I'm keeping my eye on.
    Wyatt Earp of BLADESmad is Jos,Do we have have to hang our gunbelts up before we're allowed to post Wyatt,i mean Jos?Bully are ya still ok for Friday's game? Hope to see thi there mi owd pal. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Don't think I can do retrospective pal, no. We'll see how we get on from now on. Like I said, banning is something I'd rather not do.

I suppose we're all free to make up what we want on here, as there's no way I can prove if you're telling the truth or not. But then, that just seems a bit lame.
    Its probably a good job you can't JT, because the past evidence regarding indecent,& libellous materials, is overwhelming aginst him. Its flagrantly flown in the face of site rules all along and he's relished in the fact that he's not been banned. I'd urge you to keep a close eye on him.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wyatt Earp of BLADESmad is Jos,Do we have have to hang our gunbelts up before we're allowed to post Wyatt,i mean Jos?Bully are ya still ok for Friday's game? Hope to see thi there mi owd pal. UTCB
    Needs this pinning on his waistcoat Rodders AND a loaded Colt 45

Some wise words in that sticky JT - all noted and agreed. Basically you just need to be over 18 and behave yourself.

Just need the like button back now and we're sorted .

(Someone in the office has just said you don't want that back SJH because you used to get so upset if you didn't get any!!!!!!)

Its probably a good job you can't JT, because the past evidence regarding indecent,& libellous materials, is overwhelming aginst him. Its flagrantly flown in the face of site rules all along and he's relished in the fact that he's not been banned. I'd urge you to keep a close eye on him.
    Deliberately and openly taking the mick and being allowed to get away with it. Be like PigMad soon, dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Deliberately and openly taking the mick and being allowed to get away with it..
    Ain't some of yours done that and you thought it was hilarious. Double standards pal.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast