+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    So glad your wife obviously feels fully recovered from the worst ordeal a woman can face within a few short weeks and your happy posting s h i t on a football board where everyone hates your stinking guts.
    Thinking about it shes probably out on the tiles with him if youre the alternative.
    Sad lonely pathetic not a mate in the world loser.
    Oh,and I don't think attempting get your tongue as absolutely as far up a mods ar se as possible will do you many favours.
    I didnt say it was a few weeks ago you assumed it was,but if you was that concerned about what happened then why take the p1ss,

You using vile and abusive language will certainly not do you favours,you have done what jostein asked you not to do.

So glad your wife obviously feels fully recovered from the worst ordeal a woman can face within a few short weeks and your happy posting s h i t on a football board where everyone hates your stinking guts.
    Thinking about it shes probably out on the tiles with him if youre the alternative.
    Sad lonely pathetic not a mate in the world loser.
    Oh,and I don't think attempting get your tongue as absolutely as far up a mods ar se as possible will do you many favours.
    Well said Sir

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Well said Sir
    Still gnashing them teeth obviously.

Name:  DFC4IyTWAAAAh1B.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  89.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Ain't some of yours done that and you thought it was hilarious. Double standards pal.
    Which one of us made false rape claims? Which one of has lied through his teeth? Which one of us uses multiple log ins to spam here? Which one of us messages mods with sob stories?

Look in the mirror maggot.

I didnt say it was a few weeks ago you assumed it was,but if you was that concerned about what happened then why take the p1ss,

You using vile and abusive language will certainly not do you favours,you have done what jostein asked you not to do.
    Oh dear. Perhaps you should send me to the naughty corner then take down my shorts and play with my botty.
    Bet you'd love that sicko. Get that tongue right up the mods backside sucker. Go on a bit further.
    You and your s c um pals abused bulmer for month after month,took the p i s s left right and centre. That guy is a personal mate who has gone through hell. You make me puke. I would absolutely love to hear you'd had the living crap kicked out of you.

No ones taking the pi55 at all. You are being called out for the liar that you are and have been since day one.

Still gnashing them teeth obviously.
    Be getting yours kicked in hopefully soon.

JT, I'm not sure if you or SJH have seen the scums message to Bully, myself & CBB. He posted it under one of his other handles he uses. I still have it. Would you like me to post it either on the board or to yourselves? Given his previous on here, and coupled with that message, you can judge for yourselves what a cretin he really is.

Oh dear. Perhaps you should send me to the naughty corner then take down my shorts and play with my botty.
    Bet you'd love that sicko. Get that tongue right up the mods backside sucker. Go on a bit further.
    You and your s c um pals abused bulmer for month after month,took the p i s s left right and centre. That guy is a personal mate who has gone through hell. You make me puke. I would absolutely love to hear you'd had the living crap kicked out of you.
    Nobody abused bulmer so cut that crap out.ive talked to him and know what he's going through at the moment so stop trying to point score. But that's all you do is want to point score you sad little man.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast