+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    JT, I'm not sure if you or SJH have seen the scums message to Bully, myself & CBB. He posted it under one of his other handles he uses. I still have it. Would you like me to post it either on the board or to yourselves? Given his previous on here, and coupled with that message, you can judge for yourselves what a cretin he really is.
    Publish them Rav,sooner this board is rid of this cretin ,the better

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Nobody abused bulmer so cut that crap out.ive talked to him and know what he's going through at the moment so stop trying to point score. But that's all you do is want to point score you sad little man.
    You was asked to stop posting if you had any decency to give Bully a break, but oh no, you had to continue with your vile lying posts as you do now. You are a selfish, sad, toadying cretin that knows no lows so long as it serves your own purpose. Which is to weasel yourself into acceptance on here, in the hope that some shmuck will accommodate your pretend friendship. You are friendless on your own forums, and on here for good reason. You'd have been better off doing what Mcnuts or Banno does, in calling in now and again to drop us their pearls of wisdom, but I'm afraid your too late for you. Your persistent lies & grovelling have put paid to that. It must take some doing, but you've managed it, when the fake doc & Bannoinker are considered better posters than you. Apart from the false rape claim, thats got to be an all time nadir for ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Publish them Rav,sooner this board is rid of this cretin ,the better
    publish them ??,you have already seen it but keep gnashing them teeth now i made you out to be liar.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    You was asked to stop posting if you had any decency to give Bully a break, but oh no, you had to continue with your vile lying posts as you do now. You are a selfish, sad, toadying cretin that knows no lows so long as it serves your own purpose. Which is to weasel yourself into acceptance on here, in the hope that some shmuck will accommodate your pretend friendship. You are friendless on your own forums, and on here for good reason. You'd have been better off doing what Mcnuts or Banno does, in calling in now and again to drop us their pearls of wisdom, but I'm afraid your too late for you. Your persistent lies & grovelling have put paid to that. It must take some doing, but you've managed it, when the fake doc & Bannoinker are considered better posters than you. Apart from the false rape claim, thats got to be an all time nadir for ANYONE.
    Well said,come on mods,ban the cretin

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Nobody abused bulmer so cut that crap out.ive talked to him and know what he's going through at the moment so stop trying to point score. But that's all you do is want to point score you sad little man.
    You are so funny. Did you try to stick your tongue up bulmers botty too?
    Bet you did you cheeky botty batty.
    Looking forward to hearing you've had your head kicked in. Don't forget to let us know and want us to give a flying.
    Lying sad sack of s h i t.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Looking forward to hearing you've had your head kicked in. Don't forget to let us know and want us to give a flying.
    Can you remember when he claimed he lived in Florida,and offered Bully a free holiday?

Can you remember when he claimed he lived in Florida,and offered Bully a free holiday?
    I suppose all boards such as this has their resident nutter BD - there really are some strange people around in cyberworld

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I suppose all boards such as this has their resident nutter BD - there really are some strange people around in cyberworld
    Aint that the truth,just read some of the comments column on any story online,mind boggling

please please can i be a mod.how pathetic you are

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast