+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Guidelines

Rods getting the ironin done early so he can come out to play later

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    god that man has a lot of ironing............no, I was wondering whether are piggie friends are still around.......

Wawaw still here but that could be cos some of his other usernames aren't ,blocky found the back office when I told him that one existed,in there lies the button of power. I think he makes trump look like a greenham common hippy,he can't wait to use it,it's what he's dreamed of ever since I mentioned him doing this

Just had a nosey in the office and no one has bit the dust yet

Wawaw still here but that could be cos some of his other usernames aren't ,blocky found the back office when I told him that one existed,in there lies the button of power. I think he makes trump look like a greenham common hippy,he can't wait to use it,it's what he's dreamed of ever since I mentioned him doing this

The back office is sounding more and more mysterious every time I login.

Yes, the interesting thing is that NO ONE has been banned yet. Perhaps the Wendy lads have shown us a bit of courtesy?!?

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post

Yes, the interesting thing is that NO ONE has been banned yet. Perhaps the Wendy lads have shown us a bit of courtesy?!?
    Probably worried about their only link to a world outside their mothers back bedroom being cut off JT.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post

Yea, and pigs fly too. You know as well as I do the ONLY reason they've cut the crap (for now) is as Holden says. They have absolutely nothing else in their sad lives,why else volunteer for abuse which is all they should get and deserve.
    Pathetic,sad and very very lonely. It won't last,because they don't post other than to spam and try for the reaction they get before crying to mummy.

Did double ironin yesdi mate,i've been to a funeral in't Village today,not family but a lady who was a village stalwart.On my way to New York shortly,to give our boys some TRUE BLADE support. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Did double ironin yesdi mate,i've been to a funeral in't Village today,not family but a lady who was a village stalwart.On my way to New York shortly,to give our boys some TRUE BLADE support. UTCB
    They won't understand a single word there mate.
    Where are you flying from?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910