+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Names down for fleetwood opener..

After tonight names down for the Fleetwood opener. JCH has got the shirt. Friendly's are for players to make a push for a place. Moore didn't show nothing to start the opening league game.

Opening league game 11 O'Donnell; Vaulks Ajayi ? Mattock; ? Frecks Potter Newell; Da Ball JCH

Procter will start before JCH

Think i would try and play 41311 formation with the width coming from the full backs.

O'Donnell
    Emmanuel, Ihiekwe, Ajayi, Purrington
    Potter
    Frecklington, Vaulks, Newell
    David Ball
    Proctor

Good shout

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Think i would try and play 41311 formation with the width coming from the full backs.

O'Donnell
    Emmanuel, Ihiekwe, Ajayi, Purrington
    Potter
    Frecklington, Vaulks, Newell
    David Ball
    Proctor
    If Warney chooses that formation, you could be about right. Price, Fisher and JCH appear to have already played themselves out of the starting line-up

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    After tonight names down for the Fleetwood opener. JCH has got the shirt. Friendly's are for players to make a push for a place. Moore didn't show nothing to start the opening league game.

Opening league game 11 O'Donnell; Vaulks Ajayi ? Mattock; ? Frecks Potter Newell; Da Ball JCH
    Gwru, I wasnt keen on moore but jch? really? Ive always thought he was going to do it but never has..he did nothing at all yesterday to warrant a starting place, he should have been busting a gut but nothing was there..are you sure you went to the right game ?

I fear the worst for JCH, he's had so many chances but still doesn't get it.
    Non-league beckons.
    Whoever told Fisher that he could play football was a con man par excellence.
    Aldi shelf stacking beckons.
    Seriously, these two need to get themselves sorted out as, at the moment, they are nowhere near good enough to be in the first team squad.

Agree millavilla think JCH is bottom of my strikers list at the moment at least. Hope he proves me wrong. I can see Yates with a big lad at the side of him doing a much better job. We have the big lads in Moore and Proctor. I was impressed how Yates picked himself up from that Blunts players tackle that almost took him in half. He is getting stronger and that has got to be good for us.

With regard to fisher, yep he is not a team player. He does not read the game well and has no positional sense. I mean, come on their second goal yesterday its basic defending done at Junior level needed for us there. You at least get get goal side of the attacker. He didn't.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 22-07-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Gwru, I wasnt keen on moore but jch? really? Ive always thought he was going to do it but never has..he did nothing at all yesterday to warrant a starting place, he should have been busting a gut but nothing was there..are you sure you went to the right game ?
    Do I know my horses or what. I know my footballers as well. JCH we'll end up losing the one quality front man we've got. Moore is just a lump, no goal threat. Proctor same no goals in him. Warney is going to make a mess of this, can see it. Emmanual was shocking. Back to JCH last game of last season was only time we looked like we had a forward line when he played. Were was Bailey-King last night. Only other player we have who can play wide is Newell but played Taylor on the left. Repeating myself here, Vaulks is our Right back. No argument, Fisher 2nd choice. We need a midfielder in. Ajayi looked good, me I'd play Dominic Ball at side of him.

Are you saying the new signing ieihkwe isn't good enough ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast