+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Williams on loan.

Im impressed with the majority of the signings though Animal. Im disillusioned at way club is run at times but I think Mcgeehan, Mallan, Mccarthy, Fryers, Isgrove and Pinnock will turn out to be good buys mate. Whose saying we dont sign a couple more strikers and a winger in next couple of weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    Who sez hecky has control of who he wants or buys remember he is only the head coach he's not a manager.

he may have ideas who he'd like but im guessing he has no input in the final decision.
    The club won't sign somebody who Hecky doesn't want . I'd guess he does have input in whether someone comes or not

I hope if we do sign a couple more, we need it

Sorry Animal. Disagree. We were TOO predictable last 5 months of the season
    We need to be flexible and changeable this time round. They Sussed us out.
    Think Hecky knows this and is laying foundation for changeable unit

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Sorry Animal. Disagree. We were TOO predictable last 5 months of the season
    We need to be flexible and changeable this time round. They Sussed us out.
    Think Hecky knows this and is laying foundation for changeable unit
    Good point that Jules, Knockin players ? Give them a chance at least , hopefully it all works out fine , going to be hard though settling into the system for some ?? I've a good feeling about this season and some of the signings so far !! Get Fletcher through the the door ? Nailed on play offs !!!

I'm not getting in between you two playing handbags! Lol
    Just thinking that that more ways we have of changing it and the more personnel we have will avoid last seasons debacle of playing the same players, in the same way, getting the same results.!
    We have to change, 18, 21, tried or untried in the league, the lads that have come in look decent. I saw improvement last night from what I saw from January to May last year.
    I'll go with it, till it's proved to be Sh8te
    And then we can moan and change it in January

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I'm not getting in between you two playing handbags! Lol
    Just thinking that that more ways we have of changing it and the more personnel we have will avoid last seasons debacle of playing the same players, in the same way, getting the same results.!
    We have to change, 18, 21, tried or untried in the league, the lads that have come in look decent. I saw improvement last night from what I saw from January to May last year.
    I'll go with it, till it's proved to be Sh8te
    And then we can moan and change it in January
    The reason we were average the last half of the season Jules was because we lost a bloody good goalscorer who was nailed on for 20 goals , the best midfield player in the league and captain and a decent young full back .

Armstrong ran out of legs and Mowatt didn't settle initially .

The team resembled a limping animal who just about survived an attack by a pack of wolves .

In my opinion of course mate .

There are young players and there are green horned kids .

Hit the championship red light district and we will be like a group of 14 year old virgins with a hard on and their tongues hanging out .

We need some dudes who can last more than 5 seconds mate if tha catches my breeze .

Moor Ballax then ? Tha's knot a a clew ya crank !!! Stick to politics tha knos Fcall abart footie , geeit a rest with thi Preaching all things shyte !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Moor Ballax then ? Tha's knot a a clew ya crank !!! Stick to politics tha knos Fcall abart footie , geeit a rest with thi Preaching all things shyte !!

Any progress with Ash Fletcher coming in anytime soon ?

Not another Taliban story tha fell for war it clown shoes .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The reason we were average the last half of the season Jules was because we lost a bloody good goalscorer who was nailed on for 20 goals , the best midfield player in the league and captain and a decent young full back .

Armstrong ran out of legs and Mowatt didn't settle initially .

The team resembled a limping animal who just about survived an attack by a pack of wolves .

In my opinion of course mate .

There are young players and there are green horned kids .

Hit the championship red light district and we will be like a group of 14 year old virgins with a hard on and their tongues hanging out .

We need some dudes who can last more than 5 seconds mate if tha catches my breeze .
    ........APOLOGIES FOR SHOUTING, (need to separate your quotes..... Lol.......)

but....

"GREEN HORNED KIDS". How old was Bree?, and what Championship experience did he have ....?

Rooney was how old when he made his Prem Debut? ( And went with the Granny for 5 Seconds, with his tongue out????Beckham at Preston? Barkley? The young Scholes, Giggs, and the blond kid at Everton last year?

"RAN OUT OF LEGS" ... ran his t*ts off..... usually in the wrong direction and couldn't be ars@d after January unless he was playing for England.

I recall you were a great advocate of Hecky, and the other fella, Who disappeared...(Bunny????) .and if I'm right said that giving them a crack at developing the youth was the right way to go.
    Youth got us in this position. Loaned, borrowed, and developed. We MUST keep the ethos of this going.
    SKY have lost some major contracts over the last few months, and the money the top clubs get may not be forever. I'm hoping that when the ar&e falls out of the SKY money machine we willhave a head start on the clubs who rely on the "big money signings"
    If it fails, then so be it. But do you really want to go backwards.???

If I remember right, as a 14 year old Virgin, I had to work damned hard to keep myself in the frame for the step up to the next best "Bird" and my tongue was always out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast