+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lineker & Co

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    scandalous that Chris Evans earns so much and Alan Partridge couldn't even get a second series.
    In all fairness though, Alan Partridge didn't do himself any favours by shoving a block of smelly cheese in his boss' face.
    And I bet even the boring ginger Top gear flop (Evans) & the jug eared tax dodging crisp thief (Lineker) would have been ace at presenting live Monkey Tennis.

Shouldn't be getting any more than £50,000 for what he does. I usually record MOTD & fast-forward through the tedious punditry anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Shouldn't be getting any more than £50,000 for what he does. I usually record MOTD & fast-forward through the tedious punditry anyway.
    Ive lost interest in MOTD now, I wish there was some way to freshen it up a bit. Their choice of pundits & experts really could be better for a start.
    Remember when they bought the FL coverage and did The FL show ? They messed that up so badly for a number of different reasons, it was almost a relief when they lost it and Ch5 picked it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12