+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently..

Apparently..

Mitro has been offered to Lyon for £16 Million quid i like Mitro but id carry him on my back to France for that price!

I'm a big Mitro fan and think he's pretty suited to the prem but we play 1 up front and I don't think Rafa rates him. 16 million would be an amazing transfer if we could pull it off.

Mind, if we have done that then we're massively taking the piss. He's had two largely unsuccessful years here (and, to be honest, that's being kind) but we've hiked his price up? If true, stinks of Charnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Mind, if we have done that then we're massively taking the piss. He's had two largely unsuccessful years here (and, to be honest, that's being kind) but we've hiked his price up? If true, stinks of Charnley.
    This is what i was thinking tbh Where that 16M price tag came from because anyone who has watched him can see he isn't worth it.

I also agree with Smorgan that he is more suited to the PL but unfortunately i don't think he is in Rafa's plans at all.

If we got that for him i'd be impressed. I'm sort of assuming that is what we're offering to flush out interest and then we'll being willing to drop down etc.

I rate him, less than i did but i don't think he'll make it here. Just doesn't seem to fit in with Rafa's plans.

That suspension i think cost him as Rafa deemed him unreliable and hten his lack of goals. . .

Murphy supposed to be joining forest for £2m.

that would leave Gayle and Perez (loosely speaking) as the only strikers at the club.

there must be players lined up, deals waiting to happen......

Mitro is still playing and scoring for his country,maybe that is the reason for his price.Boro have just payed Forest £15 million for their striker who has never played in the Prem.

It's hard to move a centre forward on who is ill disciplined, slow, can't hold a ball up and can't hit the target with his head

Big mistake if we sell him, he is an International class striker and scored 9 in his first premier league season which isnt bad at all. We never play to his strengths same with the Hearts Game he is brought on at HT and at the same time we take off our 2 wingers. If he leaves at least he will get appreciated and played correctly, so good luck to him if he leaves and Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    This is what i was thinking tbh Where that 16M price tag came from because anyone who has watched him can see he isn't worth it.

I also agree with Smorgan that he is more suited to the PL but unfortunately i don't think he is in Rafa's plans at all.
    To be fair transfer fees have at least,doubled this season.I think 16 mill is cheap tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)