+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T New retirement age....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The ones who are working do pay in I'm talking of countless thousands that come over here both legal/illegal who pay feck all spawn kids like it's a past time and do feck all work.
    What part of "Immigrants give a NETT CONTRIBUTION to the UK economy" did you not understand then??

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not a bean will be paid by a lot of them.

Pay nothing in, take everything out.

Yes some will work but a lot will not.

You reap what you sow and sadly we're still not learning that lesson
    What part of "Immigrants give a NETT CONTRIBUTION to the UK economy" did you not understand then??

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    You are the f*cking idiot cause I've worked in heavy engineering all my life. Worked with Muslims, waste of breath. East euro's the same. These immigrants there'll be no work involved, whatever they are doing. While our own people work themselves into an early grave.
    And what do you think i've been doing then? There's no point arguing with people like you, but what i will say is this, i've also worked and still do with many nationalities and religions(as if thats owt to do with it ffs) including English, of course, and there's idlers in every nationality, what an odious fella you are.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    I take it you've never been to Eastwood then?
    Yeh i have, worked there for 10 years, what's that got to do with anything? I'll repeat again....What part of "Immigrants give a NETT CONTRIBUTION to the UK economy" did you not understand then??

It's nice to know that the usual crew on here know every immigrant personally in this country to know there attitude to work but never have seemed to have met every white British person to know their attitude to work. Strange one that...

Consider this,

Before the proposed date of the change in pension age our population will be bigger than France

By 2050 we will have the biggest population of all of the countries in the current EU.

Keep blowing the balloon up eventually it goes bang.

Consider this,

Before the proposed date of the change in pension age our population will be bigger than France

By 2050 we will have the biggest population of all of the countries in the current EU.

Keep blowing the balloon up eventually it goes bang.
    That's assuming France and Germany et al don't grow i assume?

Here's the thing, immigration per se isn't the problem, it's the numbers, or type, of jobs our country has been encouraging that's the problem, falling over ouselves to create a profit first, people second economy based on low paid, low skill jobs, readily filled by immigrants desperate for a chance to live in a decent society. That's been encouraged by both main political party's, though the Labour party now is a different beast, and that'swhy we've got so many immigrants here, the country wouldn't run in it's current state without them.
    The more we discourage and stop the unscrupulous employers exploiting people, the better we'll be, the more we encourage decent, high skilled jobs, the less we need low skilled immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    You are the f*cking idiot cause I've worked in heavy engineering all my life. Worked with Muslims, waste of breath. East euro's the same. These immigrants there'll be no work involved, whatever they are doing. While our own people work themselves into an early grave.
    You genuinely think it's as simple as that...immigrants are lazy and 'British' workers are all salt of the earth, hard-working types? Neither of those views correspond with my experience. The reality is that there are hardworking and lazy people from all backgrounds, and most employers that I speak to have nothing but praise for the work ethic of people from places like Poland and Lithuania.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That's assuming France and Germany et al don't grow i assume?

Here's the thing, immigration per se isn't the problem, it's the numbers, or type, of jobs our country has been encouraging that's the problem, falling over ouselves to create a profit first, people second economy based on low paid, low skill jobs, readily filled by immigrants desperate for a chance to live in a decent society. That's been encouraged by both main political party's, though the Labour party now is a different beast, and that'swhy we've got so many immigrants here, the country wouldn't run in it's current state without them.
    The more we discourage and stop the unscrupulous employers exploiting people, the better we'll be, the more we encourage decent, high skilled jobs, the less we need low skilled immigrants.
    No it's not based on France or Germany not growing it's based on the overall trend across Europe in the last 20 years.

Also the OECD comment that immigrants contribute more than they take in benefits, however that estimate is noted as not including pensions. The OECD also comment that the older an immigrant is then the drain on public finances and resources can be severe.

Why is it that Germany's population is currently going down?

Why are some immigrants passing through France and Germany to get here?

Of course, it's because they want to pay taxes here more than they get back.

Good of them really isn't it?

No it's not based on France or Germany not growing it's based on the overall trend across Europe in the last 20 years.

Also the OECD comment that immigrants contribute more than they take in benefits, however that estimate is noted as not including pensions. The OECD also comment that the older an immigrant is then the drain on public finances and resources can be severe.

Why is it that Germany's population is currently going down?

Why are some immigrants passing through France and Germany to get here?

Of course, it's because they want to pay taxes here more than they get back.

Good of them really isn't it?
    https://www.google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_pop_totl&idim=c ountryEU:FRA:GBR&hl=en&dl=en

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast