+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T New retirement age....

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    You're a bitter old man for some reason, quite unpleasant likening immigrants to rats.

The average immigrant is in their 20s and far more likely to have a university education than the average Brit - whether they arrive from inside the EU or outside.

Arriving in their 20s means we get the benefit of them paying taxes for the majority of their work life... but we didn't have to pay a penny for their education and upbringing.

The simple facts are immigration are a huge boost to the economy for these reasons when you look at the actual facts.

Poorly educated people make all sorts of ignorant assumptions based on how their world "feels", but not based on objective reality.
    How's it doing Lord Longford...

Firstly I'm not bitter and certainly not old.

Before making ridiculous statements that the 'average' immigrant is in their mid 20's and more likely to have a university education, put the facts on the post stating where these figures were obtained from and not just a fantasy fact of 'Johns world'

I stand by the fact that there are immigrants of all creeds that have 'somehow' found their way to the UK and they have large families who in turn will multi breed without a fear in the world how they'll feed them, oh yes almost forgot that the idiotic Brits will take care of them all!

If you're so in love and bound with them take a few in and see how long it lasts.

Now for the serious part. I don't for one minute think ALL immigrants are not worthy of being allowed into the UK. Far from it as there will be those amongst them who bring skills with them that are needed so that they may aid the UK in both paid employment and pay their taxes etc.
    See I'm not all Victo Meldrew/Alf Garnett as you seem to feel I am.

My grind for want of a word is that there are too many here for whatever reason that contribute nothing in taxes and take take take.
    These are the rats I type of.

Yes we all know we have some idle spongers over here.
    We don't, need any more.
    Workers welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    How's it doing Lord Longford...

Firstly I'm not bitter and certainly not old.
    You must be old if you're referencing Lord Longford

Before making ridiculous statements that the 'average' immigrant is in their mid 20's and more likely to have a university education, put the facts on the post stating where these figures were obtained from and not just a fantasy fact of 'Johns world'
    Reasonable request.

http://bruegel.org/2016/06/what-is-t...uk-immigrants/
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rants-research

I stand by the fact that there are immigrants of all creeds that have 'somehow' found their way to the UK and they have large families who in turn will multi breed without a fear in the world how they'll feed them, oh yes almost forgot that the idiotic Brits will take care of them all!
    You stand by the 'fact'? Go on then, your turn - post links to some facts and figures to prove this isn't just fantasy fact of 'Brins world'. You seem to be confusing facts with opinions.

Now for the serious part. I don't for one minute think ALL immigrants are not worthy of being allowed into the UK.
    Good. You just think it reasonable to lump them all together and compare them to rats. How very bitter and rather unpleasant.

You must be old if you're referencing Lord Longford

Reasonable request.

http://bruegel.org/2016/06/what-is-t...uk-immigrants/
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rants-research

You stand by the 'fact'? Go on then, your turn - post links to some facts and figures to prove this isn't just fantasy fact of 'Brins world'. You seem to be confusing facts with opinions.

Good. You just think it reasonable to lump them all together and compare them to rats. How very bitter and rather unpleasant.
    I'd say that was a screamer in the top corner to win the game...

Why bring age into this discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Why bring age into this discussion?
    Mostly to wind up Brin.

Mostly to wind up Brin.
    But it doesn't work 😉

But it doesn't work 😉
    My referencing your age might not have, but my so easily showing up your reply for the uninformed dross it was will have.

Yes but have we signed a decent finisher and midfield general yet???

Lets stick to priorities on MM please instead of all this nonsense!!!

My referencing your age might not have, but my so easily showing up your reply for the uninformed dross it was will have.
    John my friend, can I call you that?

Unfortunately I am awaiting reconnection of my internet to fibre so cannot quickly copy and paste off my laptop and only have mobile use.

Rest assured I have plenty lined up for you where Imans from all areas have said they will breed us us out. Just allow me a few days to get connected then I will duly reply to the points you raised.

Do enjoy the rest of your evening

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast