+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rafas his own man

Rafas his own man

Errm!! now we might know the reason behind our training camp in oirland..
    Just take a look at this,to see where the latest press conference was held...
    http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...ublin-13352369

Maybe but the location we're staying at is used by top sports team to train etc.

So even if that is the reason, which isn't great at least it doesn't seem to have affected how the team will gel and train for fitness etc.

I'm not sure the two are linked, Ash. might have been s compromise-Rafa wanted a training camp that didn't involve a long journey, suggested Ireland and the powers that be said 'fine, you're the boss but, while you're there, this is where we'd like you to have a meet and greet'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm not sure the two are linked, Ash. might have been s compromise-Rafa wanted a training camp that didn't involve a long journey, suggested Ireland and the powers that be said 'fine, you're the boss but, while you're there, this is where we'd like you to have a meet and greet'.
    Im tempted to say "Whatever!!" but Im 55 so what I will say is "ya having a fu c king laugh Zip).
    Weve got another fecking puppet on our hands here man..
    Ganning to bed to read,try to calm mesell doon a bit..

did you and the lad go zoggs ?

think you're reading too much into it Ash, but time will tell i suppose.

i think Rafa enjoys meeting the ordinary people off the street like us

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    did you and the lad go zoggs ?

think you're reading too much into it Ash, but time will tell i suppose.

i think Rafa enjoys meeting the ordinary people off the street like us
    He really looks relaxed and seems as though he's genuinely enjoying it all.

rafa aint here for us ,he is here for hthe money

he needed a job no one else gave it to him

all the ****e he has taken all these signings they aint his

he has ashlys arm so far up his arse its amazing

he has had all hthe same promses te others have had and he keeps taking the ****e

and now he is sports directs muppet

i dont think pardew etc even did sports directs store openings

all of us thought this season under him would be better ,all thought he would hold ash to account ,the talks with his consortium are slowing down and probably not happening and he is excepting charnleys sports direct players .

everyone thought this season with the promise of all the money generated ettcetc that we were going forward

are we pheck

if he had any balls and he knew us fans he would know how we feel about the sorts direct connection

i wonder how much rafa charged them and made out of it

cause thats all he is here for
    and if you believe any different

your a mug

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    rafa aint here for us ,he is here for hthe money

he needed a job no one else gave it to him

all the ****e he has taken all these signings they aint his

he has ashlys arm so far up his arse its amazing

he has had all hthe same promses te others have had and he keeps taking the ****e

and now he is sports directs muppet

i dont think pardew etc even did sports directs store openings

all of us thought this season under him would be better ,all thought he would hold ash to account ,the talks with his consortium are slowing down and probably not happening and he is excepting charnleys sports direct players .

everyone thought this season with the promise of all the money generated ettcetc that we were going forward

are we pheck

if he had any balls and he knew us fans he would know how we feel about the sorts direct connection

i wonder how much rafa charged them and made out of it

cause thats all he is here for
    and if you believe any different

your a mug
    On paper I don't even think we have the required 11 purple players yet. But in Charnleys eyes maybe we have, with current squad phuck knows what we're going to do when injuries set it.

Panic buys in Jan I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    On paper I don't even think we have the required 11 purple players yet. But in Charnleys eyes maybe we have, with current squad phuck knows what we're going to do when injuries set it.

Panic buys in Jan I would imagine.
    If any at all, just read sports directs profits down 59% this year. Plus Ashley's investment in Game think we're be hard pushed for any big signings

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    If any at all, just read sports directs profits down 59% this year. Plus Ashley's investment in Game think we're be hard pushed for any big signings
    Rafa has stated that there will be no premiership player signing so that says it all really.

In Rafa I mean Ashley we trust like phuck I do he couldn't lie straight in bed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)