Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield_Blade View Post
It is my belief that every team is made up of players are are just right for this league, some who are actually better and should be in the leagues above and others who should be in the leagues below. The actual combination determines where the team finishes in the league, so a team may have one player who has the skill to play in a higher league but the fact that the other 10 should be playing in a lower league means that the team will get relegated. Surely it is far better to buy a league 1 player who is on league 1 wages who should be playing in the Championship rather than a Premier League player who is on Premier League wages but should be in the Championship. This is the difference between United and Wednesday, we are after the League 1 players who should be in the Championship and we are paying League 1 prices whereas Wednesday are paying Premier League prices for players who are no better.
I had to read this 3 times to make sense of it - but I do agree with you Mansfield ....are you a scientist by any chance?