+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ins and Outs

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Pan, kettle, black, springs to mind.

Not one of you has the intelligence to actually respond to the issue, just dewy-eyed fawning gratitude that the club is bringing in new players, no matter who they are, where they come from, nor what it says about the clubs intentions for the future.

Listen you smug patronising knobhead, Where do you get that [Apart from us all being not intelligent enough to respond to your boring , racist rubbish] we're all dewy-eyed and fawning about anything? not seen any of that, have seen a few people saying positive things about the new set up and the fact that we have retained the core of last season's squad, and added significantly to it - and haven't finished yet by all accounts.
    Most thought last season was a successful one though Monk only seemed to have a plan "A" and it was recognised that we had a small squad, well from where I am these issues look to be being addressed - could be the case - may be proved wrong - but for f ucks sake lets see them all in action before slagging every fecking thing that has happend since the buyback of the club.

I don't think you are a troll - just a sad moaning fecker that just never seems happy and never lets anything drop.
    Whatever "News" hits this site - sure as eggs are eggs - we all know that you will pop in to have a whinge or a moan - like death and taxes.

BORING AS F ECK:

ps - Used to be just me slagging you off - seems you've got no one - apart from Silentmoan on your side anymore.

heres a thought also, supposedly the clubs getting it all wrong yeah? Name one 1st team player from our "successful" side of last season thats been sold off ,Taylor wanted out, Bartley wasnt ours to keep.
    Not long ago we would have sold off anyone who had 2 legs and could kick a ball.

Just an observation but what the f*ck has WTF got to moan about?

Dunno, it could be worse, some people have a hard life....like me, having to cool myself down in the 40 degree heat with a crate of Harry Bromptonīs alcoholic iced tea
    Times are hard for both LUFC and BeniBlanco!

Quote Originally Posted by espaņablanco73 View Post
    Dunno, it could be worse, some people have a hard life....like me, having to cool myself down in the 40 degree heat with a crate of Harry Bromptonīs alcoholic iced tea
    Times are hard for both LUFC and BeniBlanco!

Ain't life a bitch mate.

The missus has got bored of standing in front of me wafting the fan Rev, looks like ill have to buy one of them electric ones now, life is indeed a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    I think you are missing WTF's point here, it's not about whether our squad should be English or not per se, but a comment on the prospects for our national team if we aren't investing in home grown talent through our academy; we are following in the footsteps of other big teams in importing our talent and I don't see how anyone can think that is a good thing? If we don't take collective action to address the problem then we are only going to get worse at national level. In any case isn't there a rule about having to have a certain amount of home grown talent in the squad (is that a Prem thing?). News today of another Spaniard to oversee the u23 squad does nothing to convince me that we have any intention whatsoever of nurturing home grown talent from grass roots.
    This is the same WTF who said a few months ago..he couldnt give a toss about the national team and the international breaks were doing his head in... right?

You know we could play green ayling Denton Pennington Cooper bridcutt Okane Phillips roofe dallas and wood, then you've got all English first language 11, but I think a few of the foreigners might do well, berardi jansson sacko hernandez antonsson are all decent, alioski looks like he has potential, Wiedwald is experienced at a high level, I really think we will be fine e, there's still time, let's see how the squad passes so out come the Bolton match

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Listen you smug patronising knobhead, Where do you get that [Apart from us all being not intelligent enough to respond to your boring , racist rubbish] we're all dewy-eyed and fawning about anything? not seen any of that, have seen a few people saying positive things about the new set up and the fact that we have retained the core of last season's squad, and added significantly to it - and haven't finished yet by all accounts.
    Most thought last season was a successful one though Monk only seemed to have a plan "A" and it was recognised that we had a small squad, well from where I am these issues look to be being addressed - could be the case - may be proved wrong - but for f ucks sake lets see them all in action before slagging every fecking thing that has happend since the buyback of the club.

I don't think you are a troll - just a sad moaning fecker that just never seems happy and never lets anything drop.
    Whatever "News" hits this site - sure as eggs are eggs - we all know that you will pop in to have a whinge or a moan - like death and taxes.

BORING AS F ECK:

ps - Used to be just me slagging you off - seems you've got no one - apart from Silentmoan on your side anymore.
    OK, where has anything, and I mean anything I have posted been racist? How very dare you!

And "sides" are you serious? How old are we 10?

I have no need of support, I have my opinions and if others agree or disagree that's up to them.

On the player front, "never mind the quality, feel the width" seems to be the strategy. Worked well last time we did that, didn't it.

Let's see where we are end of October.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    This is the same WTF who said a few months ago..he couldnt give a toss about the national team and the international breaks were doing his head in... right?
    Shows how easy it is for those who wish to do so to delude themselves into believing things.

What I ACTUALLY posted was that it was an unwarranted risk to allow Jansson, Wood etc to go on international duty when there was a challenging domestic competition to play for.

My views on the national squad are just as clear, I've said many times that there is something rotten at the heart of the English game, with our national squad reduced to a laughing stock because the rules cooked up by the FA, FIFA & EUFA allow clubs to field teams made up of more or less entirely foreign line-ups and our PL (and increasingly Championship) clubs having taken advantage of that ability to a far greater extent than other leagues around Europe and elsewhere, in the pursuit of success at club level.

Do a bit of digging, see if you can find where I've said otherwise, you won't. Then again, why spoil a snide post with anything approaching the truth eh?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)