+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wtf11.....ot

Wtf11.....ot

Sorry guys OT....

Hey mate, R*d Lion what a absolutely killer pub, great ale, what a building, also The Dancing Man, another fabulous choice. what history in that building also....thanks, brilliant places and ales.....

Why not join me tomorrow for a bevvie or two I sail away Friday, (on the Mary)....I can let everybody know what you are really like!! and you can see what a great guy I am .......(when we're winning!)

MoT

Morning George.

Glad you enjoyed yourself and the establishments lived up to expectations.

We're up in London for the para athletics (daughter is a paramedic and is doing "medic" stuff for the competitors and we get reduced price rickets, yippee!). Sorry to miss you but maybe on return if you're staying over a night or so?

Anyway, glad you enjoyed and I'm sure you'll do much the same when you get on board.

SOT (Sailing on together!)

Morning mate, aye cheers, two good pubs, I will try the Duke this aft. Too bad I missed you, I should be back over in a few months so maybe a jar or two at a game. I can't get too outta shape on board!

Thumbs up for your daughter mate, I hope you have a good time down there.

Ah, so you're homebound, didn't catch that ( dumbass me!).

Sure, if you're over during the season let me know.

Enjoy the trip home and I'll pass on your regards to Catharine, all encouragement for the emergency services gratefully received!

Aye, Southampton, New York, Chicago, Seattle and Vancouver, five days by train from New York. Finally found the Duke, another great pub thanks, Southampton has some great history, great place. Had a good session in the R*d Lion this aft/evening with a Hampshire White.....goes by the name Ginge! you know him? good guy, all LEEDS ain't we. Feeling no pain when I finally found the Duke. All in all a good send off, very much appreciated mate.....thank you.

MoT.

Hi George,

Glad you found the duke, and no, unfortunately I don't know Ginge, but we are everywhere, so I might, without actually knowing, if you get my drift.

Make me very jealous to be spending so long meandering back to Vancouver with an iron horse up front, very cool way to travel. safe, enjoyable trip home.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)