+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New (old) user here!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Theres a very good thread about the kid from Oxford, mainly by posters who don't get into the arguments. Sharron has decided it'd be a good thing to highjack it with a stupid smiley and so we know how that will end, and it's obviously 'inciting' and against the new forum guidelines Bully.

If it doesn't warrant a ban, it warrants deletion, and maybe that's the way to go down.

Also maybe there could be a 'banter' only section (maybe using using the dead off topic board) a bit like they have on on Facebook where any two and fro threads could be moved to? Just an idea and this section can be kept for Blades topics only where a sensible Pig comment from the likes of Les is welcome but disruption is not. Like I said mate, it only takes is a daft smilie to kick off.
    My initial plan was to go down the 'delete anything against guidelines' route. Then hopefully things would clear up but this would create a lot of extra workload for us. I saw that as fair and I'm still happy to do that but not if I'm just gonna get constant stick from our own posters.

I'll be honest; I do think the Wendy lads are here mostly for the wind-up. In fact, if you look at sharrowboy's 'About Me' page, his interests include: "Dogs / winding up the thick(er) Blunts / Health & Safety".

I see most of it as harmless but at the end of the day it gets on people's nerves.

It's a bit sad if a winds you up that much,I've said this god knows how many times it's a message board and should be treat accordingly,people need to stop being so precious about things,pignore DOES work I read everything they put and 99% of the stuff they post I ignore I'll reply if it either interests me or I think somethin warrants a reply,however me an JT have had words about this and if it's deemed to be just winding up people will find themselves using their multiple usernames

It's also driving people away, Jos. If it's not the bloody adverts on this site it's threads being ruined by idiotic posts from the resident pigs and retaliation from some of our own.

Virtually all threads started by pigs that have no other objective than winding up are deleted,I'll say again if you don't reply they will get bored eventually and give up no one bangs their head against a wall for ever

Bladesmad cannot be a closed shop it's how things are on here freedom to come and go,I'll reiterate if it's deemed to be just winding up they will go,but likewise our posters have to stick to the rules also and some are having difficulty with this it seems

Just for Slacker,he mentions the price of bread it is expensive i agree,well you can make your own and save £'s.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    My initial plan was to go down the 'delete anything against guidelines' route. Then hopefully things would clear up but this would create a lot of extra workload for us. I saw that as fair and I'm still happy to do that but not if I'm just gonna get constant stick from our own posters.

I'll be honest; I do think the Wendy lads are here mostly for the wind-up. In fact, if you look at sharrowboy's 'About Me' page, his interests include: "Dogs / winding up the thick(er) Blunts / Health & Safety".

I see most of it as harmless but at the end of the day it gets on people's nerves.
    You need a hide like a rhino mate, as you know I did 6 years Admin and Mod on a mixed forum and it was head to head 24/7. Sharrow was actually one of the Mods back then, I made sure every club was represented and so he knows the score and how difficult it is modding.

He seemed fairly sensible black then but as it turns out he's an annoying little **** as his comment to the original poster on this thread shows that he's prepared to disrespect anybody, not just the posters he argues with. God knows what drives him or what his kids would think of him if they knew how he passed his time.

We're all big kids gray we all get giddy at times I was on tues finally getting out for some me time

Yes it can get very tying I've spent nearly 2hrs mucking about with stuff on here when I should have been doin other things

Right I'm off now to do the things I should be doing

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    We're all big kids gray we all get giddy at times I was on tues finally getting out for some me time

Yes it can get very tying I've spent nearly 2hrs mucking about with stuff on here when I should have been doin other things

Right I'm off now to do the things I should be doing
    As you should do Bully mate.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Why on earth would you go on a pigforum if ya don't wanna have em on here? It really is strange in my view,i occasionally go on the Millers&Barnsley forums but just to talk footy and not to try and spoil threads.PIGNORE PIGNORE PIGNORE,it really is easy.UTCB
    Sorry but you've got it the wrong way around pal. Why would I go on a pig forum? Easy Rod, because they came on here posting crap AND to get them 'bantering' on their own forum instead of here, thus not clogging our threads up with kaka! You can jump up & down about pignore all you want, simple fact is it doesnt work. Wont stop either Shallowhead or falserapeclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post

I wouldn't mind if Shallowhead had a pig forum base where we could pop over to and reciprocate the 'banter', but he doesn't. That just makes him nothing more than a troll and not a WUM. He's invented this kind of Peter Kaye charachter persona which he hides behind that he thinks is funny, and we all laugh our t1ts off when he posts. He thinks, and he's said as much, we all get on, and everyone's 'mate'. Well he's not funny and we don't get on. Easy as that really.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast