+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New (old) user here!

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    You've simply gotten all bitter in your vintage years Gray, starting with when you bottled it on the S.Yorks Board in the "Mind the Gap" year and ran off here. Simple as that you silly old sausage. You were okay dishing it out, but can't take it back. Well, what comes around goes around old mucka.
    Bottled it, ah yes after 6 years Admin, modding and setting up 3 new forums and finally set up a new one for Piggy ****s like you to use before I left. No wonder it died on its arse with the Pork that was left

What did it for me in the end was finding out you Pigs including Mods were using PM to try and goad a Blades Mod you couldn't handle into leaving. Do you remember, you, the self-righteous Pig wife-cheat and his mate over the pond? Do you remember also how how you blubbed when I found out?

I'm hearing that you've gone missing and aren't carrying out your modding duties on Trev's forum? It seems that your only interest these days is hanging out on here, ruining threads and setting yourself up for stick. Whatever way you roll it, it's not a normal way for normal guy with a family to behave so I suspect there's more going on in your life than meets the eye. Either way, put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 20-07-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The problem with Pignore Chippy is that every single day somebody quotes a Pig, it'll only work if everybody uses it and also the likes of Les.

I quote if a Pig has already been quoted but I suppose I shouldn't.
    Since PIGNORE was born i have not quoted a single piglet,but i only have Stanopiglet on PIGNORE and he has ****ed off somewhere else or changed his name,the rest of em post insignificant drivel that does not get me biting.

Bloody Hell Gray don't sugar the pill .....
    What do you really think........
    In all seriousness........
    I don't have any easy answer......
    I never have gone on anybody else's board
    Not knocking those that do mind
    I do log on most days and get dispirited pretty quickly trawling through the posts and how quickly it
    dissolves into some shyte......
    Don't know if there's some footy mad reg that prevents ejection... probably is.....
    Ignore only works if everyone does it....
    Not easy after a few sherbets and some A Hole
    winds you up I know
    Classic Kronenberg email
    Anyhow maybe do a delete thing.....
    If a post is out of order then post delete
    and if enough of us do it the mods can take action rather than having to trawl through and get hassled
    Having read this it sounds bollux actually
    Just thinking aloud......

That's it gray block em out there really should be only JT and me reading their posts and as I've already said I can ignore em all day,water off a ducks back to me

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Since PIGNORE was born i have not quoted a single piglet,but i only have Stanopiglet on PIGNORE and he has ****ed off somewhere else or changed his name,the rest of em post insignificant drivel that does not get me biting.
    Chippy you are an A example of how to use this forum pal take a bow

put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.
    Spitting your dummy out again, ya daft old doughnut! Whatever! It's an open forum, I post on lots of forums with different usernames.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Chippy you are an A example of how to use this forum pal take a bow
    Only because he's after Rod's job though.

textbook

I see the piglet is giving subliminel ratava (sp) Rods to you Gray.Rise above it Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Impossible, as Mr Bean, The Reverend and Block-Head don't know the meaning of the word "nice", that's why I have them on Pignore.
    How do you answer my posts if I'm on pignore you dildo?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast