Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
Theres a very good thread about the kid from Oxford, mainly by posters who don't get into the arguments. Sharron has decided it'd be a good thing to highjack it with a stupid smiley and so we know how that will end, and it's obviously 'inciting' and against the new forum guidelines Bully.

If it doesn't warrant a ban, it warrants deletion, and maybe that's the way to go down.

Also maybe there could be a 'banter' only section (maybe using using the dead off topic board) a bit like they have on on Facebook where any two and fro threads could be moved to? Just an idea and this section can be kept for Blades topics only where a sensible Pig comment from the likes of Les is welcome but disruption is not. Like I said mate, it only takes is a daft smilie to kick off.
My initial plan was to go down the 'delete anything against guidelines' route. Then hopefully things would clear up but this would create a lot of extra workload for us. I saw that as fair and I'm still happy to do that but not if I'm just gonna get constant stick from our own posters.

I'll be honest; I do think the Wendy lads are here mostly for the wind-up. In fact, if you look at sharrowboy's 'About Me' page, his interests include: "Dogs / winding up the thick(er) Blunts / Health & Safety".

I see most of it as harmless but at the end of the day it gets on people's nerves.