+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New (old) user here!

New (old) user here!

I have just logged on here to give my two penneth!

Whilever you allow pigs to post and take the pish on here you are on a hiding to nothing. This the reason why Jostein's previous forum ... what was it called again ... Weareblades? can't remember, died a rapid death. The pigs spoilt it and people left in their droves. He was warned time and time again, but in the end people just voted with their feet (or should I say their keyboard lol).

Now I see that the pigs are being given a free ride to continue doing the same on here. That's why this site has also gone to the dogs. Ok, if you want to keep in touch with your on line buddies and arrange outings, talk about cricket, the price of bread this week .... then fine.

The thing is, this site will always be just a handful of old buddies unless the pigs are removed.

You can't have on line banter with a pig. It's a fact. It is just not possible. They can hide behind the anonymity their keyboard provides and just post whatever garbage they want. It's different in real life of course, you can actually have some decent banter and get some sense (ok not a lot lol, I know, they are still a different breed). Thing is in real life if they are being an axxxhole, they get a clip. That's not possible on the internet.

So here is the advise from somebody who could never be involved in a Blades forum while it is infested with pigs .............. get rid of them, or accept the consequences! ie - a meaningless and pointless forum frequented by a handful of on line buddies.

ok I will now disappear from whence I came.

Up the Mighty Blades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then move on footymad is NOT a private forum like S2 foxy can do as he likes he made S2 for blades fans to talk about blades,this is different you can go on any other footymad clubs site that's the point,I don't know why some of you just don't get this difference

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Then move on footymad is NOT a private forum like S2 foxy can do as he likes he made S2 for blades fans to talk about blades,this is different you can go on any other footymad clubs site that's the point,I don't know why some of you just don't get this difference
    He is right though Bully,the pigs want dealing with,start issuing bans,the 2 most frequent who post warrant this by their actions

Quote Originally Posted by Slackbladder View Post

Whilever you allow pigs to post and take the pish on here you are on a hiding to nothing. This the reason why Jostein's previous forum ... what was it called again ... Weareblades? can't remember, died a rapid death. The pigs spoilt it and people left in their droves. He was warned time and time again, but in the end people just voted with their feet (or should I say their keyboard lol).

Now I see that the pigs are being given a free ride to continue doing the same on here. That's why this site has also gone to the dogs. Ok, if you want to keep in touch with your on line buddies and arrange outings, talk about cricket, the price of bread this week .... then fine.

The thing is, this site will always be just a handful of old buddies unless the pigs are removed.

You can't have on line banter with a pig. It's a fact. It is just not possible. They can hide behind the anonymity their keyboard provides and just post whatever garbage they want. It's different in real life of course, you can actually have some decent banter and get some sense (ok not a lot lol, I know, they are still a different breed). Thing is in real life if they are being an axxxhole, they get a clip. That's not possible on the internet.

So here is the advise from somebody who could never be involved in a Blades forum while it is infested with pigs .............. get rid of them, or accept the consequences! ie - a meaningless and pointless forum frequented by a handful of on line buddies.

Jog on, we all get on (mostly) really well and some of us Owls have known some of these Blades for over fif**** years. We've agreed not to "ruin" Blades orientated posts.

Like a bad stink,and proving Slackys point,

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Jog on, we all get on (mostly) really well and some of us Owls have known some of these Blades for over fif**** years. We've agreed not to "ruin" Blades orientated posts.
    Who gets on really well? no one on here can stand you! All this 'banter' and cameraderie crap is all in your tiny piggy mind. 15 years? wow long time trolling eh.

Difference is Bully, and I'm not having a go, is that we get banned at the drop of a hat on their board. I've first hand experience of the pigs squealing like mad for me to be banned and the mod following it through. The main two protagonists on here have done more than enough to earn long bans.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackbladder View Post

Totally agree mate spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Difference is Bully, and I'm not having a go, is that we get banned at the drop of a hat on their board. I've first hand experience of the pigs squealing like mad for me to be banned and the mod following it through. The main two protagonists on here have done more than enough to earn long bans.
    Why on earth would you go on a pigforum if ya don't wanna have em on here? It really is strange in my view,i occasionally go on the Millers&Barnsley forums but just to talk footy and not to try and spoil threads.PIGNORE PIGNORE PIGNORE,it really is easy.UTCB

Theres a very good thread about the kid from Oxford, mainly by posters who don't get into the arguments. Sharron has decided it'd be a good thing to highjack it with a stupid smiley and so we know how that will end, and it's obviously 'inciting' and against the new forum guidelines Bully.

If it doesn't warrant a ban, it warrants deletion, and maybe that's the way to go down.

Also maybe there could be a 'banter' only section (maybe using using the dead off topic board) a bit like they have on on Facebook where any two and fro threads could be moved to? Just an idea and this section can be kept for Blades topics only where a sensible Pig comment from the likes of Les is welcome but disruption is not. Like I said mate, it only takes is a daft smilie to kick off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast