+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New (old) user here!

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Spitting your dummy out again, ya daft old doughnut! Whatever! It's an open forum, I post on lots of forums with different usernames.
    Tell me one so I can pop over and 'banter' with you

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Bottled it, ah yes after 6 years Admin, modding and setting up 3 new forums and finally set up a new one for Piggy ****s like you to use before I left. No wonder it died on its arse with the Pork that was left

What did it for me in the end was finding out you Pigs including Mods were using PM to try and goad a Blades Mod you couldn't handle into leaving. Do you remember, you, the self-righteous Pig wife-cheat and his mate over the pond? Do you remember also how how you blubbed when I found out?

I'm hearing that you've gone missing and aren't carrying out your modding duties on Trev's forum? It seems that your only interest these days is hanging out on here, ruining threads and setting yourself up for stick. Whatever way you roll it, it's not a normal way for normal guy with a family to behave so I suspect there's more going on in your life than meets the eye. Either way, put me on Pignore you sad Porker because that's where I'm putting you.
    Its all making sense now Gray. You have got yourself a stalker! He's STILL bitter about the mighty Blades lording it over them for all those years. The fact that our premiership years were FAR superior to theirs with us doing what they couldn't do and averaging over 30k crowds. What with us rubbing their snouts in the dirt, he's STILL hurting and bearing a grudge. He can't let it go. This is his idea of revenge, and it's payback time for all those years of hurt. How sad is he ? 15 years trolling, without a job, spending 24/7 on BM just for revenge. What a sad sad little man.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Its all making sense now Gray. You have got yourself a stalker! He's STILL bitter about the mighty Blades lording it over them for all those years. The fact that our premiership years were FAR superior to theirs with us doing what they couldn't do and averaging over 30k crowds. What with us rubbing their snouts in the dirt, he's STILL hurting and bearing a grudge. He can't let it go. This is his idea of revenge, and it's payback time for all those years of hurt. How sad is he ? 15 years trolling, without a job, spending 24/7 on BM just for revenge. What a sad sad little man.
    You're a troll - Reverend! That's a fact. A really dim one too! Your derogatory remarks and generally insulting behaviour - not least your poor grasp of English - are a travesty. You can find me on Owlstalk, but it's not an open forum like the Football Mad boards and you will not be at all welcome.

You're a troll - Reverend! That's a fact. A really dim one too! Your derogatory remarks and generally insulting behaviour - not least your poor grasp of English - are a travesty. You can find me on Owlstalk, but it's not an open forum like the Football Mad boards and you will not be at all welcome.
    You're/your/ur/yor (whichever suits) Handle on NKT is what? I'll pop over to see you soon It should be worth the ban

You're/your/ur/yor (whichever suits) Handle on NKT is what? I'll pop over to see you soon It should be worth the ban
    If you enjoy sensible debate, once the season begins, you are welcome to be honest. It's always very quiet over the close season, but with respect to "inter club debate", this board is excellent.

If you simply want to introduce vitriol and trolling, you won't last long.

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com.../general-board

How do you answer my posts if I'm on pignore you dildo?

There's thick, then there's sharrowliar, (failed mod)

Impossible, as Mr Bean, The Reverend and Block-Head don't know the meaning of the word "nice", that's why I have them on Pignore.

Lying should be a banning offence. Especially when it's deliberate and repetitive .

Bang to rights here. Get the Saddo out the door.

If you enjoy sensible debate, once the season begins, you are welcome to be honest. It's always very quiet over the close season, but with respect to "inter club debate", this board is excellent.

If you simply want to introduce vitriol and trolling, you won't last long.

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com.../general-board

Now try a board you actually post on complete with your handle on said board. I'm not quite as thick as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Lying should be a banning offence. Especially when it's deliberate and repetitive .

Bang to rights here. Get the Saddo out the door.
    15 years a trolling H.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345