+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forest Fans Last Night

I'm not justifying what was done or said to you or your family Nav..every club has Dicks for fans ..our own included..like the plastic Rambos in the bottom corner of the Kop..cringeworthy mob. I'm just saying I was fortunate to be in and amongst what seemed to be genuine group of football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    I'm not justifying what was done or said to you or your family Nav..every club has Dicks for fans ..our own included..like the plastic Rambos in the bottom corner of the Kop..cringeworthy mob. I'm just saying I was fortunate to be in and amongst what seemed to be genuine group of football fans.
    I know mate , and I couldn't agree with you more . Anyway , we left right on the final whistle last night and I must say how nice it was to see so many Forest fans still in the stadium , whenever I have watched them on the TV the City Ground looks well empty before then . Well I suppose beating us might be as good as it gets for them this season !

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Agree with you there Laxton.
    The Pavis would of been the better option for those sporting red colours
    The Kop most definatly not the right option.
    Imagine sitting in the Trent end sporting black n white.
    Not the Pavis, Mac! Any but the thickest of reds should have seen the Sirrel stand was for them. I presume some of them, or their carers, can read but still thought "I'm a Forest fan, I'll go where I want".

You must have been able to see that bloke with the yellow jacket on with the " plastic rambos " from the family stand KeepTheMagpieFlyingH ? He got slaughtered by the Forest fans ! If I was him I would have needed the toilet desperately , took my jacket off and gone and sat as far away as possible

Yellow..Yellow. What a Plank.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Yellow..Yellow. What a Plank.
    Wonder if he will ever be brave enough to wear that jacket again ? I found it really funny but must admit I found myself feeling a little bit sorry for him , he had nowhere to go ! But then again, if he is a member of the " plastic rambos " he deserved everything he got . Could always become a Mansfield fan !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Could always become a Mansfield fan !
    I must admit that seeing a crowd of scruffy tramps in the JS chanting "Yellow" did remind me of the bunch from up the A60!

I'm just glad we sold as many tickets to them.
    Took there money
    And into the clubs coffers.
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    I'm just glad we sold as many tickets to them.
    Took there money
    And into the clubs coffers.
    Thankyou
    Absolutely Spot on, well at least they have won an away game for a change.

I can remember 47000 Notts & Forest fans on a Boxing day Meadow Lane derby early 70's - I don't think the fans were even segregated back then and there was no trouble between fans because thats what they were back then 'fans' not bloody hooligans.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast