+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grant returns to Notts

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Can't see Grant playing that position, he's not good enough defensively or in the tackle to play in a central midfield two. I imagine that he'll play from the left again, like last season, with one of Hawkridge and Alessandra on the other wing.
    With 2 out and out wide men signed and with the Noble attempt I think Grant,s going central. I may be wrong..we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    With 2 out and out wide men signed and with the Noble attempt I think Grant,s going central. I may be wrong..we'll see.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see him virtually up front off Ameobi a few times – knows where the net is and not much option for different shape up top.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpie View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised to see him virtually up front off Ameobi a few times – knows where the net is and not much option for different shape up top.
    I think we'll see it a lot. I don't think he'll play in a 2 or left as Jacob suggests ..but in a 3 with Milsom and another holding. Hawkridge and Alessandra tucking in for Tootle and Jones to overlap and Grant getting off Ameobi as much as possible.

4-4-2 is to basic..we saw that last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Excellent news, Nolan hoping to bring in some more next week.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...ful-new-219197
    It WOULD be excellent news if anything came of it but this looks like Nolan repeating Hardy's promises of jam tomorrow.

Excellent news. Another player signed up who knows the club already and the vast majority of players from last season so can fit straight in.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    “He will not be going very far. He will be able to walk to work, put it that way,” Class way of letting the cat out of the bag!
    He's a fit lad, he could walk to Mansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    He's a fit lad, he could walk to Mansfield.
    Not many people walk TOWARDS Mansfield.

Great news and well done to AH for getting this one in. A couple more now and we're just about there.

'Scoop' Curtis now reporting that there is speculation we are linked with Grant

A bit different to what he was saying this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mcswegan View Post
    I'd feel very sorry for our defense though.
    Its " DEFENCE " by the way, Sidders is back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast