+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grant returns to Notts

Great news , I must admit I didn't think he would come back because he could easily play at a higher level but he must have enjoyed his time here and have a great desire to play for us.

So for those who have been heavily critical of not having all our signings done and dusted in May, this is a massive 2 fingers to you from AH and KN. Imagine if, as demanded, we had blown our budget and Grant had gone elsewhere. Some of you hypocritical numpties would have been up in arms.
    I am glad we have been patient, I am happy that Grant has rejoined and look forward to what other players we can sign, whether permanently or on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Great news , I must admit I didn't think he would come back because he could easily play at a higher level but he must have enjoyed his time here and have a great desire to play for us.
    Like any good pro, he wants first team football and being a pivotal player at Notts will give his confidence a huge boost, everyone's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    Like any good pro, he wants first team football and being a pivotal player at Notts will give his confidence a huge boost, everyone's a winner.
    Told you, you had a good chance.
    I like this player, but he needs game time.
    He's a winner, but needs to win to improve.
    Everyone gains from this. Look after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    So for those who have been heavily critical of not having all our signings done and dusted in May, this is a massive 2 fingers to you from AH and KN. Imagine if, as demanded, we had blown our budget and Grant had gone elsewhere. Some of you hypocritical numpties would have been up in arms.
    I am glad we have been patient, I am happy that Grant has rejoined and look forward to what other players we can sign, whether permanently or on loan.
    I'm glad that you're glad. So everyone's glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    If we manage to sign a couple more decent players, or even if we don't but have a good season anyway, I really hope some of our so called supporters will feel totally embarrassed for how they have acted this preseason.
    They won't, obviously. They will probably have a deluded view that there vocal actions kicked AH and KN into signing players when all they were doing was scratching there arses and wondering how to run a football club!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234