+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bolton issued with winding up petition by HRC

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Arz that happened ? It was so good they posted it twice.
    Av erd thi , assay av erd thi !!!

You asked who next for administration?
    QPR have to be a good candidate. Still trying to clear debts from when Old Harry was there. Doing the same at Birmingham now. Spending money they don't have.

Said it before Harry's is a sh+t manager and spends to get success all he's done is put every club he's managed with enormous debt l wouldn't have him looking after a sh+t hole but what gets me is he's highly regarded as a top manager just shows the state of football

I don't think that there are any top,top managers. It's down to bank balances in most cases. Also expectancy levels. If David Moyes had been manager at Barnsley we wouldn't class be eighth in the premiership as languishing and he'd still be in a job. As it stands he gets the sack at Manchester United and suddenly he's a terrible manager. He then manages Sunderland a team full of no hopers and he's still classed as terrible. He was the bee's knees at Everton. I'm not saying Harry Redknapp is a bad manager but I agree he's spent some right money and financial ruin seems to follow at the clubs he managed bar Tottenham. West Ham spent beyond their means as did Southampton and Portsmouth twice whilst he was there.

Harry's dogs got plenty a brass though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstew View Post
    You asked who next for administration?
    QPR have to be a good candidate. Still trying to clear debts from when Old Harry was there. Doing the same at Birmingham now. Spending money they don't have.

Not like us eh ?
    Not spending money we do have

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123