+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer spending.

look at the gibson thread
    he sanctioned big wages when we were in the prem last time and we have a whole lot of dead wood on decent wages

i have said for ages if we get rid of 10 players which we should do any way due to squad size ,this out the under 23 we would have a decent wage kitty

get rid of diame colback,perez,sels,mistertrickalone would release over 200k a week wages
    add to that sammy ,goofy and anita another 100k a week nearly

this is waht ash meant when he said every penny generated

we have under 23 players on 15 k a week

we have players out on loan who will never play for us on over 40k a week apparently

on my reckoningt there is close to 350k per week just there

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    look at the gibson thread
    he sanctioned big wages when we were in the prem last time and we have a whole lot of dead wood on decent wages

i have said for ages if we get rid of 10 players which we should do any way due to squad size ,this out the under 23 we would have a decent wage kitty

get rid of diame colback,perez,sels,mistertrickalone would release over 200k a week wages
    add to that sammy ,goofy and anita another 100k a week nearly

this is waht ash meant when he said every penny generated

we have under 23 players on 15 k a week

we have players out on loan who will never play for us on over 40k a week apparently

on my reckoningt there is close to 350k per week just there
    Well just imagine the total wages of that lot just gone to Inter. Ashley would bilge at a half of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Well just imagine the total wages of that lot just gone to Inter. Ashley would bilge at a half of that.
    Exactly! I feel like Im banging my fecking heed against a brick wall here...
    When Ashley said Rafa could have every penny,he meant it.Just not the way we saw it,£75 mill lets say just for an example..
    how many £15 or £25 million players could you get for that?when 5 years wages are also factored in to that £75 million.The answer is that Ashley is a tw5t..Hes not a good business man,his inept showing at the house of commons showed that..Hes a lucky barrow boy that happened to be in the right place at the right time.
    If there wasnt slave labour available in China or India,at the right time!
    He would still be sitting behind his little counter of his one shop selling whatever he could..
    Saying that(this wont happen soon) if hes still here and we are in prem or near it,when the Sky bubble bursts we would in fact be sitting pretty..Remember Ashley is one lucky fecker..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Exactly! I feel like Im banging my fecking heed against a brick wall here...
    When Ashley said Rafa could have every penny,he meant it.Just not the way we saw it,£75 mill lets say just for an example..
    how many £15 or £25 million players could you get for that?when 5 years wages are also factored in to that £75 million.The answer is that Ashley is a tw5t..Hes not a good business man,his inept showing at the house of commons showed that..Hes a lucky barrow boy that happened to be in the right place at the right time.
    If there wasnt slave labour available in China or India,at the right time!
    He would still be sitting behind his little counter of his one shop selling whatever he could..
    Saying that(this wont happen soon) if hes still here and we are in prem or near it,when the Sky bubble bursts we would in fact be sitting pretty..Remember Ashley is one lucky fecker..
    i wish i was a ****e billionaire buisness man

as a buisness man let me tell you to achieve what he has in the market he is in he hasdone phenominal

love him or hate him you can only admire what he has achieved

you may not like the way he has done it but thats a different debate

but as far as busness men go

there arent much better

its not just 75 mill this window

he can certainly spend yhat and nore
    hence why he is lookig at installments

his old way didnt work

he has 300-400k a week he is paying out that he doesnt need to be

old stock if you want

he needs to put it on a sales rack and release some more cash flow to buy more stock
    he then needs to uses some of the money before he pays corporation tax on it and buy even more stock

simple if rafa could get the players

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)