+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heres a wacky suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I'll wait and see who else comes in. No point making assessments until Hecky says he's got his full squad . They'll be more to come
    Any strikers coming in ESR have to be better than we currently have , that's got to happen for me mate .

The worst case scenario is that they are all too much of a muchness , we need a spark up there , a Vaz Te if you like , someone with that type of ability .

Hecky really needs this , I sincerely hope it happens for the lad I really do .

Even moor Ballax ya teercake , tha knosnowt so geeor mekkin art tha Duz Barmpot !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Any strikers coming in ESR have to be better than we currently have , that's got to happen for me mate .

The worst case scenario is that they are all too much of a muchness , we need a spark up there , a Vaz Te if you like , someone with that type of ability .

Hecky really needs this , I sincerely hope it happens for the lad I really do .
    I think it'll be between McBurnie or Fletcher who comes in

Fletch has just booked in Stairfoot Travel lodge , ed his car weshed at Stairfoot auto cleeun , in Franky n Bennys nar evvin sum gelatio n chips

I'll reiterate Ike Turner doesn't know he's supposed to be crap does he? Nor does young Williams think he's a cr ap tackler? Or maybe Dick Tickler doesn't know he's gonna make childish feckers like myself av' a giggle mate. Animal your arguments based on if but n' maybe...happens you may be proved right. If you are I'll be first to hold my hands up, but saying someone isn't gunna make the grade without at least seeing them play is a bit tuppence apeny. Yes it's underwhelming it's a crumpet with tea when you want a bacon balm with a coffee. It is what it is and quote me all you want. It won't temper my enthusiasm. Belisimmo

I don't fancy Mcburnie he's not going to improve the front line for me I'll just wait until hecky makes his decision and hope it's the right one

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'll reiterate Ike Turner doesn't know he's supposed to be crap does he? Nor does young Williams think he's a cr ap tackler? Or maybe Dick Tickler doesn't know he's gonna make childish feckers like myself av' a giggle mate. Animal your arguments based on if but n' maybe...happens you may be proved right. If you are I'll be first to hold my hands up, but saying someone isn't gunna make the grade without at least seeing them play is a bit tuppence apeny. Yes it's underwhelming it's a crumpet with tea when you want a bacon balm with a coffee. It is what it is and quote me all you want. It won't temper my enthusiasm. Belisimmo
    tha reyt lad ;

At this rate we'll end up wi Striker from the film airplane ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr did golf gu SB ? Thort a saw thi at burkedale this aft !! Allus mek shoor thas a good follathru tho it's gerrin activ ageeun darn Arndhill am not gerrin involved in that mullarkey ageeun 3 ale Mary's tunneet fo mi , enjoy yer sens ont gold coast , sithi sooin ,
    Thu musta cut grass when it wo wet cos the wo clumps of wet grass cuttings all oer oyle on greens. Cost me ten shots at least as ball wo arrering towards oyle and got knocked aside. A wun cos them a wo laikin wi wo sh1te.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-07-2017 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    At this rate we'll end up wi Striker from the film airplane ;-)
    Yes we will but don't call me Shirley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12