+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shame FC

Shame FC

Up again

2 games, 2 charges. Fantastic record so far

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40674198

I'd kick them right oot the competition.

I'm just glad they ain't scottish and don't represent scotland in any way, shape or form.

Kick them out for what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Fake smile. Zombie is beelin, frothing at the moo....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Fake smile. Zombie is beelin, frothing at the moo....
    Can I just say now that Ive had a wee bit of time to reflect on this - selick did absolutely nothing wrong here. Was just a wee banner - nothing offensive about it. And leigh was just tidying up and put the scarf on the post.

Anyway What about the huns eh? And what about wee tierney the fekin sheep clobbered him. And what about that penalty griffiths should have got last season when big Clint assaulted him? And what aboot ISIS - they killed c unts and not one thread complaining aboot them

hail hail

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Can I just say now that Ive had a wee bit of time to reflect on this - selick did absolutely nothing wrong here. Was just a wee banner - nothing offensive about it. And leigh was just tidying up and put the scarf on the post.

Anyway What about the huns eh? And what about wee tierney the fekin sheep clobbered him. And what about that penalty griffiths should have got last season when big Clint assaulted him? And what aboot ISIS - they killed c unts and not one thread complaining aboot them

hail hail
    The poops in jail!! GSTQ fk the ra, could you go a chicken supper booby sander could you go a chicken supper booby toot.... fk sake auto spell...

The poops in jail!! GSTQ fk the ra, could you go a chicken supper booby sander could you go a chicken supper booby toot.... fk sake auto spell...
    This is deeply offensive, spunk trumpet. Letter on its way to fifa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    This is deeply offensive, spunk trumpet. Letter on its way to fifa.
    Aw cambus my man I'm no spunk bucket but there are 50,000 at the tattie dome every second week. And 33,000 at ibroke! ken?

Aw cambus my man I'm no spunk bucket but there are 50,000 at the tattie dome every second week. And 33,000 at ibroke! ken?
    Sorry aboot that. Im new to this name calling malarky but I'm sure I'll pick it up as I get timmified.

Hail hail
    TGFITW

ya fkn erse

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)