+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T taxes well spent

O/T taxes well spent

Police numbers hit 30-year low as crime sees highest annual rise in a decade.

Nice to know my taxes are been spent wisely.
    Never mind I'm sure the politicians will get a pay cut next pay review.

It's a sorry state of affairs that's for sure, and will only lead to more crime and misery for everyone in the country. You see it happening already, ne'er do wells know they can do what they want because they'll get away with it.....

Yep, it has to stop.

Austerity is an ideology invented by the tories to suppress the majority of people's pay and services in return for handing the 1% the proceeds .

It's neither clever or camouflaged and yet it has a significant number of the electorate tricked into thinking the tories are the sensible party with the nations revenue .

One look at their borrowing record dismisses that straight away but none the less the confidence trick still finds enough buffoons to vote for them .

Since they came back to power in 2010 never has it become more apparent as to who they represent and what they are , it's all out there and easily researched .

Give people more at the bottom and they will spend it , spending drives the economy , brings in more tax revenue and creates more jobs , rocket science it isn't .

I've come to the conclusion that if a posh bloke with an oxbridge accent took money out of your pocket and told you he was giving it to Philip Green asignificant number of people would shake his hand and thank him .

How else can you explain it ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Austerity is an ideology invented by the tories to suppress the majority of people's pay and services in return for handing the 1% the proceeds .

It's neither clever or camouflaged and yet it has a significant number of the electorate tricked into thinking the tories are the sensible party with the nations revenue .

One look at their borrowing record dismisses that straight away but none the less the confidence trick still finds enough buffoons to vote for them .

Since they came back to power in 2010 never has it become more apparent as to who they represent and what they are , it's all out there and easily researched .

Give people more at the bottom and they will spend it , spending drives the economy , brings in more tax revenue and creates more jobs , rocket science it isn't .

I've come to the conclusion that if a posh bloke with an oxbridge accent took money out of your pocket and told you he was giving it to Philip Green asignificant number of people would shake his hand and thank him .

Absolutely agree, to add, when the tory voters are getting their wallets nicked at knifepoint, they should look directly at themselves when looking for someone to blame, though we all know who will get the blame, don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Absolutely agree, to add, when the tory voters are getting their wallets nicked at knifepoint, they should look directly at themselves when looking for someone to blame, though we all know who will get the blame, don't we?
    The thing is too millmoor .

The proceeds from austerity given to the super rich are then placed in tax havens , overseas accounts and land .

It more or less leaves the economy for good or a significant number of years .

The Barclay brothers who own The Telegraph and The Savoy are billionaires who live in Monaco , they haven't paid any corporation tax on The Savoy in over 10 years thanks to a loophole .

And Corbyn's unpatriotic ???

Who do you mean by people at the bottom? If it's the working people at the bottom I am for it, if it's the non working people (not including disabled) then I am not.

The thing is too millmoor .

The proceeds from austerity given to the super rich are then placed in tax havens , overseas accounts and land .

It more or less leaves the economy for good or a significant number of years .

The Barclay brothers who own The Telegraph and The Savoy are billionaires who live in Monaco , they haven't paid any corporation tax on The Savoy in over 10 years thanks to a loophole .

And Corbyn's unpatriotic ???
    Indeed, you really do need to stop with the common sense and logical thinking on here fella, you'll get branded a marxist/trotsky/commie leftard and stuff....

The Barclay brothers own The Ritz not The Savoy , my mistake .

Not one of my regular haunts as you may have guessed .

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Who do you mean by people at the bottom? If it's the working people at the bottom I am for it, if it's the non working people (not including disabled) then I am not.

Working people , I've little time or sympathy for those capable of work but opt out as a lifestyle choice .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast