+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocky Mod

please let it be true, and not like one of those dreams when I'm whapping it up Kylie doggy fashion only to open my eyes to find my Mrs giving me the look cos i'm humping her leg..............again

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Well this will be interesting! As it's an open forum, as all Footy Mad boards are, let's see some "fair and impartial" Moderating, minus foul and abusive language please.

Apart from that, best wishes - this must be your first promotion since you went from walking around with a brush and a bin-bag, onto the actual bin-lorry?
    Tick Tock

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    please let it be true, and not like one of those dreams when I'm whapping it up Kylie doggy fashion only to open my eyes to find my Mrs giving me the look cos i'm humping her leg..............again
    Don't dogs usually do that to you, in the Arbourthorne Club, Manor Top?!

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Don't dogs usually do that to you, in the Arbourthorne Club, Manor Top?!
    Tick Tock

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Tick Tock
    You mean you can tell the time?! And tie your own shoe-laces?!

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Seconded.

As long as we don't end up with Rod the Mod .

He'd not have much to do though, once he'd applied his arbitrary TRUE BLADE criteria there'd only be him left
    Be careful Mr Grumpy baitin other posters is frowned upon nar tha knows.Blockers a mod eh? We have trump in charge of America,Putin in Russia and nar Blockers the mod,the world's well and truly gone mad. I'm told in Blockers acceptance speech he said he'd ban any anti King Kev Threads/posts. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 20-07-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Be careful Mr Grumpy baitin other posters is frowned upon nar tha knows.Blockers a mod eh? We have trump in charge of America,Putin in Russia and nar Blockers the mod,the world's well and truly gone mad. UTCB
    For some reason, Hitler's Germany sprang to mind. As well as that funny little fella in charge of North Korea, Kim Yong Un!

DEAR LEADER

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Be careful Mr Grumpy baitin other posters is frowned upon nar tha knows.Blockers a mod eh? We have trump in charge of America,Putin in Russia and nar Blockers the mod,the world's well and truly gone mad. I'm told in Blockers acceptance speech he said he'd ban any anti King Kev Threads/posts. UTCB
    He'd do us all a favour if he got rid of 'KingKev' not the ones who point out the facts of his reign.

BTW, on the Guidelines thread I did point out to Aya that she had admitted to baiting in her post number 64 so I've said my farewells to her.

And heres BD being taken too his local earlier this evening, as befits a man in his position

https://youtu.be/UdkEON0Wb9g

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    And heres BD being taken too his local earlier this evening, as befits a man in his position

https://youtu.be/UdkEON0Wb9g
    Lol, I bet he's been sat in that all night reading the forum rules and and finding out whers the ban button is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast