+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Rooks

Oh Jesus - What a way to find out my mum was a bit of a sort ( back in 63 ) - and me dad's either Gray or Bulmer what a choice .. No wonder I got my Screen name wrong -

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    Oh Jesus - What a way to find out my mum was a bit of a sort ( back in 63 ) - and me dad's either Gray or Bulmer what a choice .. No wonder I got my Screen name wrong -
    If Bullys your Pa,gord help you,you will look like Plug,i imagine Mr G as looking like Stewart Granger,so hope your Dad is him rather than the other ghastly alternative

Deffo not me I was tucked up all nice an warm and deciding I'd better make a move and see what this life malarkey was all about DOB 13/01/64

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    Gray - Can I ask Are you my dad ? I'm still waiting for my season ticket, but I've booked a holiday and missing Barnsley and Derby games ... Where were you in late 1963 and do you remember a Maureen ??
    ......what a very special night for me, me and Maureen what a night.

Back in late 63 , I was in my second year at Hurlfield Sec school and I was more interested in boxing and t' Blades than birds. Of course all that changed and for a while birds came top of the pile before my hormones reset. Maureen you say, you don't mean 67 do you GOTI? That was one hell of a summer of lurrrrve.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Deffo not me I was tucked up all nice an warm and deciding I'd better make a move and see what this life malarkey was all about DOB 13/01/64
    That must come as such a relief to game of throw-ins,you saucy old Devil Mr G,you owe that lad some spending money dating back to 1963

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That must come as such a relief to game of throw-ins,you saucy old Devil Mr G,you owe that lad some spending money dating back to 1963
    Only if he's older than he says Blocky. My bet is on Rod or Ronnie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12