+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Rooks

FAO Rooks

Do you when they are sending out the season tickets mate .thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blademan View Post
    I asked in the ticket office cos my lad's swapped seats and i was told they'll be sendin em out in the next week or so.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by blademan View Post
    Thanks for asking blademan, I was wondering the same myself. I was told middle of July when I paid. Its past that now.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I asked in the ticket office cos my lad's swapped seats and i was told they'll be sendin em out in the next week or so.UTCB
    Cheers Rod. Thy must have been typing same time as me!

It's the same every year, it's always the last week or two before they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It's the same every year, it's always the last week or two before they arrive.
    My lads chomping at bit Gray. Keeps texting me every 2 chuffin minutes 'is it here yet dad'. Reminds me of going to seaside when he was a kid with his ' are we there yet dad'

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    My lads chomping at bit Gray. Keeps texting me every 2 chuffin minutes 'is it here yet dad'. Reminds me of going to seaside when he was a kid with his ' are we there yet dad'
    Mine's the same Rav, been on about it since June and then he tells me he's gone and booked an holiday which means he'll miss Barnsley and Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Mine's the same Rav, been on about it since June and then he tells me he's gone and booked an holiday which means he'll miss Barnsley and Derby.
    Bloody kids!

Gray - Can I ask Are you my dad ? I'm still waiting for my season ticket, but I've booked a holiday and missing Barnsley and Derby games ... Where were you in late 1963 and do you remember a Maureen ??

Oh what a night
    late december back in 63
    what a very special time for me
    what a lady,what a night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast