+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so if rafa did his job how much would he have

Attention seeker? Self psychological awareness is clearly not one of your strong points, another one you can add to that endless list eh Peterborough

I wasn't surprised that you didn't manage to read it... I wasn't expecting you to come back with any sort of counter, I'm way above your pay grade mate, you haven't got the intellect to challenge me on any subject, especially not footballing matters regarding United.

I'm sure if you compared his 30 page dossier on how he plans on improving not only the 1st team but also the club on a long term project to your postage stamp worth of crap you'd have a better understanding of how a successful team is built on a limited budget...

But that's not gonna happen so tick to blindly hating Rafa with no substance, it doesn't bother me in the slightest mate, I'd try to refrain from including your yr3 maths logic though, it's not doing anything for your business acumen.

As you were

Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    Yep I'm in
    for what getting us down when he accepted a job to keep us up and then played the most boring footy i have seen in the toon for amny a year whilst spending millions doing it

sorry you can sing your songs you can let him say how he loves the area and the people blah de blah
    but as managers go he aint the best we have had by a long way and he certainly doesnt play the footy we like

and yes he has won things but from teams already winning

we struggled to impress in many games last season something we never did when chris had us in that league

i hope he does well as any manager

but i really dont want to be watching his footy from last season in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRock View Post
    Attention seeker? Self psychological awareness is clearly not one of your strong points, another one you can add to that endless list eh Peterborough

I wasn't surprised that you didn't manage to read it... I wasn't expecting you to come back with any sort of counter, I'm way above your pay grade mate, you haven't got the intellect to challenge me on any subject, especially not footballing matters regarding United.

I'm sure if you compared his 30 page dossier on how he plans on improving not only the 1st team but also the club on a long term project to your postage stamp worth of crap you'd have a better understanding of how a successful team is built on a limited budget...

But that's not gonna happen so tick to blindly hating Rafa with no substance, it doesn't bother me in the slightest mate, I'd try to refrain from including your yr3 maths logic though, it's not doing anything for your business acumen.

As you were
    attention seeker
    and then boasts he knows more than me on united footy
    really

another plastic armchair fan with an obsession for pboro

I think the only one's I would let go at the minute, are a few more youngsters out on loan and the rest to be given the opportunity to show what they have to offer against better quality opposition.

It might sound silly but some of the players we have can not be judged based on a season against championship opposition, because the two leagues are a different kettle of fish in terms of overall quality.

Obviously we do have some players that have played in the prem but very few as part of this unit.
    What we have to remember is, we are talking about this unit under Rafa.
    This unit have had little prem time with rafa in some cases and in most....none.

We can't just tear up the whole canvas and set out a blank one, expecting to paint a pretty picture.
    I agree that we could do with maybe adding a couple of quality players but overall we really need to see if we can get the inner quality from those we already have and bought, to the fore.

It's not as bad as it appears if we can get some of the quality motoring along.

Perez.
    Aarons.
    Gayle.
    Lascelles.
    Clark.
    De-jong.

That's just to name a few but also the new additions.
    It's not a done jigsaw but it is a jigsaw that is being set out carefully enough to at least give us the chance to piece it together to gain a clearer picture over the coming seasons (hopefully) under Rafa and co.

Let's put it in simple terms .
    I'm underwhelmed in one respect by what we've bought, but I'm also cautiously excited at the prospect of some of these so called underwhelming players exploding onto the scene to create a wow factor among us fans and the premier league as a whole.

I'd rather we did it this way than fill the team with over priced big names, only to find it's caused unrest and created another half hearted set of mercenaries that decide where and when to showcase their talents.

If I thought our transfer pot was inexhaustible, every season, like Man utd's appears to be...somehow....then I'd be quite happy to have the team filled with the over-priced, overpaid (sickeningly) mercenaries from all walks of life on this Earth.

The fact is we don't have pots of money and we are also under a NE postcode. That's a game changer.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 22-07-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    attention seeker
    really

Contrary to what you love to boast there isn't ONE SINGLE plastic armchair fan with ANY OBSESSION for you Pboro. Only distaste.

for what getting us down when he accepted a job to keep us up and then played the most boring footy i have seen in the toon for amny a year whilst spending millions doing it

sorry you can sing your songs you can let him say how he loves the area and the people blah de blah
    but as managers go he aint the best we have had by a long way and he certainly doesnt play the footy we like

and yes he has won things but from teams already winning

we struggled to impress in many games last season something we never did when chris had us in that league

i hope he does well as any manager

but i really dont want to be watching his footy from last season in the prem

He won the championship at first attempt. We got relegated as by the time he took over our season was practically over. Need to take some happy pills mate as you're clearly one miserable person

Ever thought about supporting another team? You wouldn't have to moan so much if you followed, Chelsea, Utd or city

Or the Muckem. he'd fit in well there.

attention seeker
    really

Feel free to counter and prove me wrong anytime you like sunshine, I don't think you'll get far but then you're the expert obviously.

I've noticed all you can do when you have no argument is direct a thread towards irrelevance... Fitting though still.

I'm happy to show what I know about United/footy all day long as my posts prove, you however clearly aren't... Delusional ranting, that's all.

No boasting or attention seeking, I only like to deal with facts, sense and logic mate, but I understand your misinterpretation because you know very little about those perceptions.

Apart from your drivel I actually laugh at your posts tbh, but I'm gonna call a spade a spade mate and I've never been plastic in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    The fact is we don't have pots of money and we are also under a NE postcode. That's a game changer.
    Add to that the fact that we're newly promoted and Ashley's reluctance to spend and you've got where we are.

yes he has won things but from teams already winning
    The facts about history still haven't changed. Pboro, I invite you to click the word 'facts' there to see what they are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)