+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Away Kit

While I share the sentiments over red black and white, lets face it. This is a pub shirt. Its the shirt you can go out in showing your allegiances, but not clashing with the wife's new top like red and white stripes do. Plain white shirts with red trim would be my choice for the team, but when you have a 'fuller figure' they aren't very flattering. Purple goes nice with jeans or chino's and isn't so effeminate that manly men, such as myself, would be put off wearing it. I like it.

Another away kit i did not like was the black and white striped Premier league one,we have also had the best ever away shirt in football,the lime green 1990

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Another away kit i did not like was the black and white striped Premier league one,we have also had the best ever away shirt in football,the lime green 1990
    I agree Mr Mod(please don't ban me sir)the lime green one is the finest away shirt i've ever seen,not just our away shirts.I actually liked the prem one my Nephy bought it for me when i was recoverin from my cancer op,so it has sentimental value i spose.UTCB

A thing of beautyName:  a-89-91.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  26.5 KB

Always liked it best with red shorts and socks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345