+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Away Kit

Why not use the thread new away kit that's already in use gray,I'd merge them but dont know how to find the URL of the thread (I'm as basic as they come when it comes to pc stuff)

At least it looks purple now,terrible advertising shot imo,but if it wasn't for the badge and sponsors logo could be any old shirt,we've been fobbed off with this one,it'll be costing addidas f all to produce that and how much are the mugs that buy em havin to pay

Merged

At last a mod that can work pcs

If it is purple then Adidas should have made it much lighter, like the old Anderlecht kit.

Can't understand why go for this colour anyway.

Surely a simple, but classy, white shirt with red or black trim (in case there's a clash with the home side's kit) would have been much better.

Then we could have had a whale of a time with black or red shorts, black or red socks - maybe even white socks. There could have been endless, beautiful permutations.

I don't like it, but to be fair no one is forcing anyone to buy it. This season's home kit is awesome, so if you need to get one, get that and just leave the team to play in the underwhelming away kit.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Why not use the thread new away kit that's already in use gray,I'd merge them but dont know how to find the URL of the thread (I'm as basic as they come when it comes to pc stuff)
    Well I would have if I'd have seen it. Don't thee lot start ganging up on me

I don't mind it and I'll mind it even less if we get a few wins playing in it.

I hated the last away kit but in the end it became synonymous with everything good about last season.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Well I would have if I'd have seen it. Don't thee lot start ganging up on me
    Specsavers ???

I like it, especially the white trim v neck

Nice simple no fuss design

Just the sponsors on the back and front that let it down, but we have to expect that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast