+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Away Kit

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm not a fan of it either Rav but i wunt go as far as sayin awful,it's a BLADES kit after all aint it mate? UTCB
    Well I may be exageratin a bit Rod with awful, but its not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. Maybe better with white shorts n socks or white shorts n purple socks. Purple shorts just don't do it for me, looked too much like the a big purple one in a box of quality street.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Well I may be exageratin a bit Rod with awful, but its not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. Maybe better with white shorts n socks or white shorts n purple socks. Purple shorts just don't do it for me, looked too much like the a big purple one in a box of quality street.
    Not a fan of the purple shorts,white shorts and socks would be decent

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Must be me then, I thought it looked awful.
    I meant it looked better than in the promo pic where it looks blue it's not my thing either

How about these purple beauty's from the past?

Name:  IMG_0146.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  53.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0147.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  7.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0148.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  65.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    How about these purple beauty's from the past?

Name:  IMG_0146.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  53.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0147.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  7.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0148.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  65.4 KB
    I like the top one,but not the other 2,deffo not the bottom one

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I like the top one,but not the other 2,deffo not the bottom one
    The Midas one was an absolute shocker, I actually didn't mind the middle one, the Wards sponsorship brings back a few good memories.

New Away Kit

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The Midas one was an absolute shocker, I actually didn't mind the middle one, the Wards sponsorship brings back a few good memories.
    Yes, Gray,the Ward's sponsored kit does bring back good memories. There is , absolutely, no need to stray anywhere near blue given the number of possible colours and their shades. At the end of the season it does not really matter what we played in (even string vests) so long as we have done well. The kit is the icing on the cake-there are innumerable combinations nowhere near blue though. Why can we not play in our brilliant home kit unless it clashes with our opponents' colours. If so then why not stick to the combination of red, white and black? For example plain white shirts, black shorts and red socks. The kit makers will still get their sales of away shirts without being miles away from our traditional colours of over 100 years.
    At the end of the day red, white and blue(unfortunately) are the backbone of most sporting endeavours. Leave the purples, pinks and lavenders etc to the fashion afficionadoes.

I like the away kit

Simple and not too fussy and I love the contrast V neck as I don't like collars

May treat myself, although don;t buy shirts too often. however, hliday season is upon us and I need to show my allegiance

Incidently, whilst Adidas have apologised for fkin up their order processing, leaving us short, it seems Wendy might be in a worse state than we are

Name:  screen2.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  9.8 KB
    Last edited by blades58; 22-07-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I like the away kit

Simple and not too fussy and I love the contrast V neck as I don't like collars

May treat myself, although don;t buy shirts too often. however, hliday season is upon us and I need to show my allegiance

Incidently, whilst Adidas have apologised for fkin up their order processing, leaving us short, it seems Wendy might be in a worse state than we are

Name:  screen2.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  9.8 KB
    Name:  sean bean.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  15.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Darnall Siam Blade View Post
    Yes, Gray,the Ward's sponsored kit does bring back good memories. There is , absolutely, no need to stray anywhere near blue given the number of possible colours and their shades. At the end of the season it does not really matter what we played in (even string vests) so long as we have done well. The kit is the icing on the cake-there are innumerable combinations nowhere near blue though. Why can we not play in our brilliant home kit unless it clashes with our opponents' colours. If so then why not stick to the combination of red, white and black? For example plain white shirts, black shorts and red socks. The kit makers will still get their sales of away shirts without being miles away from our traditional colours of over 100 years.
    At the end of the day red, white and blue(unfortunately) are the backbone of most sporting endeavours. Leave the purples, pinks and lavenders etc to the fashion afficionadoes.
    I totally agree DSB, I'd be more tan happy to use our home kit in every away game except when there's a clash, and our away kit would be red or black or a mixture of both.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast