+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manquillo

Manquillo

It has been revealed the reason Moyes dropped him after 22 games,there was a clause in the loan from Atletico that Sunderland would have to buy him for £9 million after 25 games.
    Apparently Rogers was happy with him at Liverpool but changed the system to a back 3.
    Here's hoping Rafa and his staff can get the best out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    It has been revealed the reason Moyes dropped him after 22 games,there was a clause in the loan from Atletico that Sunderland would have to buy him for £9 million after 25 games.
    Apparently Rogers was happy with him at Liverpool but changed the system to a back 3.

I'll bet that didn't show up on the detractors Football Manager.

.. He was absolute dog's ****e mind ..

Cover for Yedlin according to reports I've read... oh dear!

Well I like him,when he played for the filth he lived in the Toon...

.. Wait till you see him play ..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Well I like him,when he played for the filth he lived in the Toon...

I've seen some of the Mackems tweets when he was playing for them,completely opposite to what they are saying now.Mind I think he is really winding them up when he said today that he had joined the biggest club in the North East.

.. Can't remember anyone having a good word for him, but talk is cheap .. Wait until you see him play. You will quickly come to realise that he is no Jack Colback ..

I've seen some of the Mackems tweets when he was playing for them,completely opposite to what they are saying now.Mind I think he is really winding them up when he said today that he had joined the biggest club in the North East.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Can't remember anyone having a good word for him, but talk is cheap .. Wait until you see him play. You will quickly come to realise that he is no Jack Colback ..
    Let's hope he's more like john O'Shea, he's quality 😂

I bet he's a country mile better than Ty Browning

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)