+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Bulmer, JT & Blocky re bans

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought TT said you were gettin Banned Monte.UTCB
    only in TT's world Rod

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    only in TT's world Rod
    Another comprehension fail for Rod there.

I said that your admission of baiting was against one of JT's published guidelines and mad eyou eligible for a ban should the letter of the law be enforced.

I've given up expecting either of you to comprehend and interpret basic English so yes Aya, I thank God I am not in your world.

Seems to me you've got a bit of role reversal going on with you attempting to operate a sat nav( ineptly) and Rod forever ironing.

BTW your failure with a sat nav must be down to that lack of comprehension you display endlessly.

Thanks for explaining mods - understood.

(Someone told me today that my posts are too long so I'm going to try to do every post in less than 8 words this weekend! That will show them won't it? )

How about doing one before you get banned rather than talk utter shyte about things that are none of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post

(Someone told me today that my posts are too long so I'm going to try to do every post in less than 8 words this weekend! That will show them won't it? )
    Your posts are decent sjh and a good read.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Your posts are decent sjh and a good read.
    Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Stop lying.
    Sean.i ain't going to fall out with you.sjh does post some decent stuff and hopefully we can talk about football things etc.it don't have to be war all the time surely.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post

Why change your style SJH,carry on regardless

As long as I've been modding (honestly no idea it's a few yrs tho) there's a sort of gentlemans code that you don't ban mods I'm not sure if this still exists or if you can ban one anyway,I don't travel about anymore and we only get a couple on here and that's very occasionally,sorry that's the best I can give you,all I'm bothered about is this board I don't have enough time for this as it is never mind any others

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Why change your style SJH,carry on regardless
    Absolutely,and you keep modding and not being taken in by this bullcrap oily smarm rubbish our infestation has launched to stay on here.

Can't believe they think anyone believes it. Thousands of utter spam posts and after a few creeping brown nosed ones they think theyre home free.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast