+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Bulmer, JT & Blocky re bans

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    only in TT's world Rod
    Seems like TT(post 12) thinks we're a pair of illiterate so and so's Monte,i don't know how i'll be able to my ironin for worryin.2 weeks today and the real stuff starts, i can't wait,what a sad life i lead eh?. UTCB

I'm not one for capital punishment but in naughty grunters cases Strap em to the Mainbrace. Twenty lashes would stop em' or just simply PIGNORE!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    You should get a ban for keeping on posting that lefty goon.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You should get a ban for keeping on posting that lefty goon.
    Name:  article-2447872-18923B7A00000578-808_306x423.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  40.3 KB

In the interests of impartiality and especially for Rod and Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Name:  article-2447872-18923B7A00000578-808_306x423.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  40.3 KB

In the interests of impartiality and especially for Rod and Charlie
    . Get her off here, contaminating the forum. She'll ruin it like she did British industry.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    . Get her off here, contaminating the forum. She'll ruin it like she did British industry.
    I'd sooner un-Pignore the resident grunters than have that(cher) on here Charlie.Have no fear tho Blocker's is a very confused soul,he votes Labour but dunt wanna upset his Chuckle sister,Holden/Marvin. By the way i'm no lefty or Blairite,i just don't like the Tories.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Seems like TT(post 12) thinks we're a pair of illiterate so and so's Monte,i don't know how i'll be able to my ironin for worryin.2 weeks today and the real stuff starts, i can't wait,what a sad life i lead eh?. UTCB
    I see what you mean Rod - hope he doesn't disturb your ironing....sadly I'm still having problems with the sat nav but hey ho, life goes on.

Thankfully two weeks today we will all have better things to worry about

I'd sooner un-Pignore the resident grunters than have that(cher) on here Charlie.Have no fear tho Blocker's is a very confused soul,he votes Labour but dunt wanna upset his Chuckle sister,Holden/Marvin. By the way i'm no lefty or Blairite,i just don't like the Tories.UTCB
    . I'm on the left Rod and I've had some good discussion with Holden and Erskine on the old off topic board about our friends the Tories. Their policies of the past (i.e. Privatisation of everything that can make money for the greedy sods)are now coming home to roost. NHS next and how about a private fire service and police force!!! The Tories remind me of Johnny Bear who worked at Treeton, selfish *******s.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I see what you mean Rod - hope he doesn't disturb your ironing....sadly I'm still having problems with the sat nav but hey ho, life goes on.

Thankfully two weeks today we will all have better things to worry about
    Talkin of Ironin Monte,i'll have to get on wi today's cos our Gertie and me are off out tonight to my Nephy's 40th doo,and she's told me if the ironin aint finished she'll go without me.She's harsh wi me but i adore her, bless her. UTCB

Talkin of Ironin Monte,i'll have to get on wi today's cos our Gertie and me are off out tonight to my Nephy's 40th doo,and she's told me if the ironin aint finished she'll go without me.She's harsh wi me but i adore her, bless her. UTCB
    You'd better get off this board and get ironin Rod! Keep your lovely lady happy and have a great night

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast