+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FAO Bulmer, JT & Blocky re bans

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    . Get her off here, contaminating the forum. She'll ruin it like she did British industry.
    Come on boys,you got to admit she was a looker back in the day,lucky old Denis i say

ive heard a lot of x miners say she ought to be sucked!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Seems like TT(post 12) thinks we're a pair of illiterate so and so's Monte,i don't know how i'll be able to my ironin for worryin.2 weeks today and the real stuff starts, i can't wait,what a sad life i lead eh?. UTCB
    Not illiterate Rod because, obviously, you can read and , to a degree, write.

It's the assimilation and comprehension that you seem to struggle with. Probably why you never question anything your Messiah spouts.

Come on TT and Rodders. Get a room, make up an lay back and think of Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I often do GB, it's the wife's name !

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I often do GB, it's the wife's name !
    What a lovely name TT.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    No need for a room Gray mi owd,i actually like TT,i just disagree abart his constant slammin of our owner that's all.He seems to think cos i refuse to blame King kev for everythin from bad weather to the price of ale that i don't see his mistakes,which is wrong but as ya know in TT's head he's never wrong. UTCB

No need for a room Gray mi owd,i actually like TT,i just disagree abart his constant slammin of our owner that's all.He seems to think cos i refuse to blame King kev for everythin from bad weather to the price of ale that i don't see his mistakes,which is wrong but as ya know in TT's head he's never wrong. UTCB
    I'm often wrong Rod, but not about McC.

I do have some contacts if you and him wanted to fully consummate your own love in.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I'm often wrong Rod, but not about McC.

I do have some contacts if you and him wanted to fully consummate your own love in.
    What a strange man you appear to be TT,luv in indeed. UTCB

What a strange man you appear to be TT,luv in indeed. UTCB
    Strange?

What would be strange is if you had taken up my offer to sort out a room for you and McC............................................... .....................

but then again, thinking about it .........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast