+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £40k + VAT

£40k + VAT

That's for a box at the sty

No doubt we boxes will all be sold out with 10,000 on the waiting list according to the MASSIVE

Tunaman really is screwing them

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    That's for a box at the sty

No doubt we boxes will all be sold out with 10,000 on the waiting list according to the MASSIVE

Tunaman really is screwing them
    No problem, must be great fun setting with Plunket, Prattersley and Getts , the ruiners of Sheffield.

Ridiculous prices that tbh.

Cant remember what we charge per box think it's about a grand a game might be a bit more,what I do know is none are available they sold out a while back

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Cant remember what we charge per box think it's about a grand a game might be a bit more,what I do know is none are available they sold out a while back
    lol nice one Bulmer, didn't know that.

I think they have 23 boxes. Pig on porktalk reckons 5 or 6 sold

if they hold 10 it's good value at £100 each especially if food and drink are included.

Think it could be about 1200 or used to be a couple of yrs ago might be a bit more now but prices haven't increased that much at the lane. Yes 10 to a box it's decent but you have to get togged up in shirt and tie,it's not really me on a match day,although me an Scunny had some fun once when he got us tickets to scu nthorpes hospitality a few yrs back when we played there

Think it could be about 1200 or used to be a couple of yrs ago might be a bit more now but prices haven't increased that much at the lane. Yes 10 to a box it's decent but you have to get togged up in shirt and tie,it's not really me on a match day,although me an Scunny had some fun once when he got us tickets to scu nthorpes hospitality a few yrs back when we played there
    What, is that £1200 per match?

That would be 23 x 1200 which is still quite expensive, (£27,600) unless it's cheaper booking a box for the season

If they hold 10 it's good value at £100 each especially if food and drink are included.

Sh!t fer brains at maths............Pigletism.

Its not a Thompson All Inclusive holiday.

£48,000 quids for a sweaty stinky box @ Sty

Yes per match corporate hospitality isn't cheap m8 (maybe tonight's might be) you have the meal and some alcohol odds an sods and waitress service all needs paying for an if there's 10 of you chipping in it's not that bad,most boxes are taken up by companies so they can entertain clients if it's £120 per head that's not too bad cos they'll claim most of it back in expenses

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast