+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't think being alluded to as the Russian is the same as being alluded to as the prick even though in your case it's more than warranted. I don't report people I'd just rather tell you I think you're a c0ck and this board would be much better off without you. Please don't come back and take tricky and tarkers with you, then you could start your own forum where you can insult each other till the cows come home. People on here may get mad now and again, saying things over the top but you three trot out the insults as if you get paid for every offence given and the targets of half the insults are unbelievable.

Then again if you do leave you'll be back in a week like the previous two times you flounced off.
    So it appears that you and Driller drag me into this ****e thread, even though I hadn't even bothered posting on it!!

The mob mentality obviously rules again.....you both need to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    So not content with getting someone barred and bragging about it, (which is about as pathetic as I've seen on here).....you now drag me into it by saying that "mocking nurses is as low as it gets"......hahahaha......you cannot be serious?.....I told the fool (who started on me first) to go off and empty some more bedpans......wow, naughty naughty Tarkers......you really need to get a life Driller

Wishing the Trews would die was an all time low on here, but I didn't see you bragging about hitting the complaint button.

Hypocrite.

edit - Oh yes, and the other hypocrite that has posted his annoyance, Sid the Bolshie, one of your buddies.......the guy that decided to bring up Mrs Trews personal *** life onto an open forum.....this forum can get a whole lot lower, believe me
    Please find where I cited Aileen Trew's *** life (about which I couldn't give a fig). I asked whether she was still Mrs Trew in her domestic arrangement. Whether you agree with the enquiry or not, what's it got to do with her *** life?
    How is Driller one of my buddies? I couldn't tell you who he is and though we are both 'of the left' I frequently disagree with his posts.
    And why would you call Thordaughter a fool? She went for you first? I don't think so. Your tasteless comment about mental health came first.
    You are a piece of work, Mr Beech, and don't I know it better than most on here.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    First – Grantham, I am sorry to hear of your recent loss, any parent who suffers such a loss has my deepest sympathy. I also suffered a level of depression that did give me suicidal thoughts about ten years ago, which is maybe why I have some empathy/sympathy with CB’s death. Time is a great healer, so please stay strong.

2nd – Vlad’s ban : Posters on this thread have used phrases in the past like “vile piece of ****”, accused others of wanting to murder minority groups, and called others a ****. They have not been banned, presumably because other posters did not complain. I was the target of at least two of those rants but never once did I consider calling for a ban of those people because while I may have been angered and offended, I also believe that my right to be offended does not come close to trumping an individual’s right to freely express themselves. If the right to express oneself freely has any limits, they were not overstepped in those posts aimed against me in my view.

I was also banned on here myself for reasons I did not agree with. I did not blame the Mods at that time and neither is this post a dig at them either. Societal political correctness and a group’s right to not be offended by the written word won over freedom of expression in that case and continues to win in our society. Yes there should be some limits to free expression in a democracy, but were they really overstepped on this thread? Who gets to set those limits - an offended group?
    "Political correctness" and "freedom of expression", Altypie playing his own game of idiot bingo here.

Vlad is perfectly entitled to go and start his own messageboard and call recently bereaved people whatever names he likes with impunity. It's just the people who moderate here don't think it's acceptable for this board.

FWIW, I don't think posters should be banned either. The likes of Vlad, Thicky and Tarquin show themselves up for the type of people they are virtually every time they post.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    FWIW, I don't think posters should be banned either.
    Here’s some more idiot bingo for you:
    Will you walk the talk of what you say you think and call for Vlad to be reinstated or was that statement just a hollow virtue signal?

"Political correctness" and "freedom of expression", Altypie playing his own game of idiot bingo here.

Vlad is perfectly entitled to go and start his own messageboard and call recently bereaved people whatever names he likes with impunity. It's just the people who moderate here don't think it's acceptable for this board.

FWIW, I don't think posters should be banned either. The likes of Vlad, Thicky and Tarquin show themselves up for the type of people they are virtually every time they post.
    Hahahaha, you couldn't make it up.....the 3rd person to bring me into a thread where I hadn't even bothered to post (until the Vlad got his ban)......I guess I'd better keep my head down if the Chubby one has me next in his sights......obviously I cannot compete with his rapier-like wit and intellect.....yawn

Will you walk the talk of what you say you think and call for Vlad to be reinstated or was that statement just a hollow virtue signal?
    Virtue signalling.....HOUSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Please find where I cited Aileen Trew's *** life (about which I couldn't give a fig). I asked whether she was still Mrs Trew in her domestic arrangement. Whether you agree with the enquiry or not, what's it got to do with her *** life?
    How is Driller one of my buddies? I couldn't tell you who he is and though we are both 'of the left' I frequently disagree with his posts.
    And why would you call Thordaughter a fool? She went for you first? I don't think so. Your tasteless comment about mental health came first.
    You are a piece of work, Mr Beech, and don't I know it better than most on here.
    Oh dear Sid, where do I start.

You were heavily involved in spreading rumours about the Trews, which according to Driller is not as bad as telling a nurse to "toddle off Dear, and empty some bedpans".....but according to you "Tarquin started it first for not showing empathy about the guy caught wearing his wife's panties"

This forum has massive double-standards....it's basically ok for some to hound an individual on here until he literally snaps, but it's not ok for me to express my opinion about an anonymous mentally-unstable weirdo wearing high-heels.

It's ok for three of "the usual suspects" to mention me in a thread that I never even bothered to post on....then they sit around bragging about getting Vlad banned whilst they stroke each others egos and fix their target on the next one....but lo and behold if I dare to mention anything controversial.....in fact, even if I DON'T mention anything, I get dragged into it.

As for your last comment Sid, once again you've lost me. You appear to be hinting that you know something about me, that the rest aren't aware of....and you're dying to spill the beans.....we're waiting for you to elaborate or is this yet another example of you ****-stirring to see if you can wind me up.

ps Are you aware that one of your close buddies on here was spreading filth on a Personal Message facility?
    I'm pretty sure it came from you, but I cannot prove it....so if Driller is reading this..."this forum can get a whole lot lower yet"
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 25-07-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Virtue signalling...
    Thought so.

Thought so.
    Alty - Vlad is extremely unlikely to be re-instated, even if he wants it.....FWIW he backed himself into a corner with the tenuous link between suicide, queers and pedos.....after that, I'm afraid the thread went rapidly downhill and the baying mob smelt blood.

I kept off the thread because I could see where it was headed, and once Grantham revealed the sad death of his son, he should have apologised and walked away IMO....Cher had no choice but to give him his marching orders.

If Vlad wants to come back, then he needs to open another account and keep his head down, though that is definitely not his style

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Alty - Vlad is extremely unlikely to be re-instated, even if he wants it.....FWIW he backed himself into a corner with the tenuous link between suicide, queers and pedos.....after that, I'm afraid the thread went rapidly downhill and the baying mob smelt blood.

I kept off the thread because I could see where it was headed, and once Grantham revealed the sad death of his son, he should have apologised and walked away IMO....Cher had no choice but to give him his marching orders.

If Vlad wants to come back, then he needs to open another account and keep his head down, though that is definitely not his style
    Ok for what it's worth I think Vlad should be re-instated at some point. However he needs to learn that he can't use the language he does, I'm amazed he's got away with it for so long. You can't respond to every post with abuse, swearing, threats to gut people etc and still be on here. Hopefully the time away may make him calm down. But something had to be done, it's been along time coming and not just this thread. As for it not being his style, I'm afraid everybody needs to act like a human being and not a caveman, after all this is just a football message board.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast