+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    And homo***uality?

This is all about what rings your bell, blonde, brunettes, same / opposite *** or kids, there is no difference at all. There is no proof that child molesters are in the main, victims of any kind, some yes, others no,just like I have a penchant for a gingers, some just like kids, plain a simple.

Not long ago, homo***uals were treated exactly the same as child molestors, tell me what the difference is apart from some flexible, man made constructs of what is 'normal'?
    The difference is an entire universe. Pedophiles seek power and control over another being, over someone else's personality. Their target is a victim. They do not see a relationship other than exploitation by them.
    Homo***uality may involve some of the above but only if there is an element of pedophilia also present.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The difference is an entire universe. Pedophiles seek power and control over another being, over someone else's personality. Their target is a victim. They do not see a relationship other than exploitation by them.
    Homo***uality may involve some of the above but only if there is an element of pedophilia also present.
    You are talking out of your arse sidders.
    (No doubt the "targets" are indeed victims)
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 22-07-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    You are talking out of your arse sidders.
    (No doubt the "targets" are indeed victims)
    You are of course entitled to your opinion, Smiffy, but without explanation it's worthless. You're wrong because I think you're wrong... Can't you do better than that?

You are of course entitled to your opinion, Smiffy, but without explanation it's worthless. You're wrong because I think you're wrong... Can't you do better than that?
    You're quoting the textbook again, they just want to get their jollles off, simples, too much thinking going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    You're quoting the textbook again, they just want to get their jollles off, simples, too much thinking going on.
    Thinking too much is certainly something you can never be accused of.

Sid..it's *****philes

Only on NCM can you have a thread that starts as a tribute to a young man with depression, taking his own life and then someone turning it into an argument about child abusers.

No decorum, no shame

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Only

No decorum, no shame
    Just like the bloke who left six kids with no Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Only on NCM can you have a thread that starts as a tribute to a young man with depression, taking his own life and then someone turning it into an argument about child abusers.

No decorum, no shame
    Trace back the fred, Grantham. Bennington was allegedly a victim of child abuse. Was this a factor in his suicidal tendencies?
    I don't think decorum and/or shame are called into question although some posters' assertions are near the knuckle.

Trace back the fred, Grantham. Bennington was allegedly a victim of child abuse. Was this a factor in his suicidal tendencies?
    I don't think decorum and/or shame are called into question although some posters' assertions are near the knuckle.

No Sid... it was the insinuation by the Russian that somehow mental illness and pae_do_philia are intrinsically linked. His first comment stated that he didn't like Linkin Park and therefore he didn't need to comment on this thread. My old mum used to say... "if you've got nothing good to say... say nowt".

For what it's worth... my son (21) was killed in Newark in April. He was of course a big Notts supporter, his coffin was draped in Notts scarves and the music that was played at his funeral was Linkin Park... Numb.

I could of course go on about the depression I've suffered, the suicidal thoughts that I've had, the counselling, the medication.... but of course, it's all in my head and I should man up, I guess.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast