+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    No Sid... it was the insinuation by the Russian that somehow mental illness and pae_do_philia are intrinsically linked. His first comment stated that he didn't like Linkin Park and therefore he didn't need to comment on this thread. My old mum used to say... "if you've got nothing good to say... say nowt".

For what it's worth... my son (21) was killed in Newark in April. He was of course a big Notts supporter, his coffin was draped in Notts scarves and the music that was played at his funeral was Linkin Park... Numb.

I could of course go on about the depression I've suffered, the suicidal thoughts that I've had, the counselling, the medication.... but of course, it's all in my head and I should man up, I guess.
    Very sorry to hear that, Grantham.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Trace back the fred, Grantham. Bennington was allegedly a victim of child abuse. Was this a factor in his suicidal tendencies?
    I don't think decorum and/or shame are called into question although some posters' assertions are near the knuckle.
    Post deleted
    Last edited by cher1; 24-07-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Offensive post

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    Read my man in the river post,
    mental illness and drugs and alcohol are just as likely to kill you as swimming in river full of crocodiles if you have mental health issues, he will have known that, self inflicted in my view, did nothing to help himself.

My comment comparing *** offenders was after a post which stated 'how can yo have no sympathy for those with mental illness' or similar so queried if that broad sympathy extended to ped os. Some insist it's a mental illness, others that it's a ***ual orientation, make your own mind up.

I suggest that all you luvies save your abundance of sympathy for those that really deserve it

Grantham, I'm not Russian as well you know, prick.
    Bearing in mind what Grantham has just written, and chance you could get a grip and not use insulting language towards someone who disagrees with you, just this once?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Bearing in mind what Grantham has just written, and chance you could get a grip and not use insulting language towards someone who disagrees with you, just this once?
    So referring to me as 'The Russian' was a term of endearment then, that was an insult, disrespectful at best I'll dish out according to what comes my way. We've all lost people, you don't know my story and I won't broadcast it here.

It wasn't aimed at you so get a grip yourself

So referring to me as 'The Russian' was a term of endearment then, that was an insult, disrespectful at best I'll dish out according to what comes my way. We've all lost people, you don't know my story and I won't broadcast it here.

It wasn't aimed at you so get a grip yourself
    Right. I'm going to press the report button and I hope you get a very long ban.

He can't help himself, I can't remember one thread where he hasn't resorted to name calling, threats or violence.

Snitch away, I haven't done anything wrong, if I get a ban for this I won't be back.

Someone aims a sly little dig calling me 'The Russia', was that supposed to be a compliment? Seems I have no right top respond then of course the usual suspects come along, group mentality, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    He can't help himself, I can't remember one thread where he hasn't resorted to name calling, threats or violence.
    I agree, certainly a lot of my disagreements with him end up with him doing that. I don't mind a bit of message board banter but there's a time and a place and clearly this is not it.

To be honest I thought mocking nurses was as low as we could go on here, but apparently not.

What exactly 'offends' you in my reply? Just curious

That Keld person is a hypocrite, wind up merchant and Troll

Snitch away, I haven't done anything wrong, if I get a ban for this I won't be back.
    Mods this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Vlad if I was looking for any excuse to report you I would've done it a few days ago when you insulted me because you were losing an argument about the Italian economy. I didn't because I personally don't care what you think of me but surely even you can see that that what you've just written is in extremely bad taste.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast