+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Mods this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I personally don't care what you think of me but surely even you can see that that what you've just written is in extremely bad taste.
    Which bit?

Stating that we've all lost people? This is a fact, how can that be offensive?

And, if I'm such a repeat offender it's hardly a 'once in a lifetime' is it. You are one of those that relentlessly pushes people buttons and doesn't like a backlash
    Last edited by Vladpie; 24-07-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    What exactly 'offends' you in my reply? Just curious

That Keld person is a hypocrite, wind up merchant and Troll
    You can't help yourself, the only way you will gain respect is to contribute in threads without any abuse, try it!

Today, 12:05 PM
    keldsyke

Hall Of Fame
    This message is hidden because keldsyke is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

I Just don't bother with you, you wind people up, insult them then squeal when you get it back - you don't exist

I don't think being alluded to as the Russian is the same as being alluded to as the prick even though in your case it's more than warranted. I don't report people I'd just rather tell you I think you're a c0ck and this board would be much better off without you. Please don't come back and take tricky and tarkers with you, then you could start your own forum where you can insult each other till the cows come home. People on here may get mad now and again, saying things over the top but you three trot out the insults as if you get paid for every offence given and the targets of half the insults are unbelievable.

Then again if you do leave you'll be back in a week like the previous two times you flounced off.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't think being alluded to as the Russian is the same as being alluded to as the prick even though in your case it's more than warranted. I don't report people I'd just rather tell you I think you're a c0ck and this board would be much better off without you. Please don't come back and take tricky and tarkers with you, then you could start your own forum where you can insult each other till the cows come home. People on here may get mad now and again, saying things over the top but you three trot out the insults as if you get paid for every offence given and the targets of half the insults are unbelievable.

Then again if you do leave you'll be back in a week like the previous two times you flounced off.

I left once so do get your facts right, reporting you for calling me names.

This is a football board, I use working class vernacular, those of you that try to be clever by dressing up your insults in pretty words are just as guilty, hypocrites all of you.

Today, 12:05 PM
    keldsyke

Hall Of Fame
    This message is hidden because keldsyke is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

I Just don't bother with you, you wind people up, insult them then squeal when you get it back - you don't exist

Even though you don't read my posts 🙄😂 try talking to people correctly and people may start giving you respect.

Based on replies here, we obviously have a new suspect for 'super grass'.

We've all lost people, you don't know my story and I won't broadcast it here.
    Your story must be a very harsh one to turn you into the vile, warped individual you obviously are.

And don't try and play the victim again with your usual pathetic 'pack mentality against me' whine. People have a go at you because you are incapable of controlling your anger whenever you think you've been insulted. You don't know where to draw the line and think that the bile you hurl makes you look a big man. It doesn't, it makes you look pathetic.

left once so do get your facts right, reporting you for calling me names.

Based on replies here, we obviously have a new suspect for 'super grass'.
    Fixed that for you, your last two posts together...... calling names... Big Man 🙄
    Last edited by keldsyke; 24-07-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Post deleted
    Last edited by cher1; 24-07-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast