+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Having no empathy for other people is considered symptomatic of mental illness in itself.
    Here's the first quote that snipes at me on a very personal level in response to saying I have little sympathy for the guy who chose to kill himself, I don't report people like some little child.

Hiding insults behind nice phraseology is still insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    Here's the first quote that snipes at me on a very personal level in response to saying I have little sympathy for the guy who chose to kill himself, I don't report people like some little child.

Hiding insults behind nice phraseology is still insulting
    Wow, you really are a self-pitying weirdo. Keep playing the victim by all means, it shows you up for what you are.

Vlad's certainly got issues, but he's stooped new depths on this thread.

Messages on boards like this are a bit meaningless but I'm very sorry about the loss of your son Grantham.

What took you so long, your pals piled on ages ago

What took you so long, your pals piled on ages ago
    Shall we all hang around then until your pals 'pile in' to back you? I suspect they won't because if they have even a shred of decency about them they will realise that Grantham, a regular until recently on this board, has revealed the gut-wrenching reason for his absence.
    Do you really think that calling yourself Vlad and subsequently being referred to as 'The Russian' merits calling someone living through such dreadful times as 'a prick'? If so, you have a very warped sense of values.
    And you know and I know you won't be banned because they can't be arsed so stop playing the mood music.

Grantham, that's awful, I'm so sorry. I'd urge you to consider carefully all your support options There are some very experienced counselors around who really can make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Shall we all hang around then until your pals 'pile in' to back you? I suspect they won't because if they have even a shred of decency about them they will realise that Grantham, a regular until recently on this board, has revealed the gut-wrenching reason for his absence.
    Do you really think that calling yourself Vlad and subsequently being referred to as 'The Russian' merits calling someone living through such dreadful times as 'a prick'? If so, you have a very warped sense of values.
    And you know and I know you won't be banned because they can't be arsed so stop playing the mood music.
    Post deleted
    Last edited by cher1; 24-07-2017 at 05:46 PM.

To be honest, I skim read the post and didn't notice his bereavement.
    1: That's the problem all the time you type and insult before you read what's been written, you read what you want to see..

2: When you do post its always obscene

3: Probably most importantly you haven't even apologised to Grantham.

4: I suggest you either grow up and act like an adult on this board or leave the board for good.

Post deleted
    Last edited by cher1; 24-07-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    1: That's the problem all the time you type and insult before you read what's been written, you read what you want to see..

2: When you do post its always obscene

3: Probably most importantly you haven't even apologised to Grantham.

4: I suggest you either grow up and act like an adult on this board or leave the board for good.
    5. Please can you stop this pathetic "I'm being bullied" approach. Have you ever considered that the reason a few posters are having a go at you is because your comments were out of order?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast