+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP ChesterBenningtom

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    1 My type....you're just a trolling little turd

2. Rubbish, you've insulted me plenty in the past and squeal like your avatar when you get it back.

3. That's not for you to decide

4. You won't make any suggestions to me that I'll consider for a nano second, you only get involved to wind people up, you should be carded for that, bed wetter.

Love getting in from 98f in Spain to switch on my iPad to NCM and see a gud fate. Brill.

1 My type....you're just a trolling little turd

2. Rubbish, you've insulted me plenty in the past and squeal like your avatar when you get it back, my only obscenities are aimed at shi ts like you and btw, his insult an that's what it was, came first so jog off, mums got your tea ready

3. That's not for you to decide

4. You won't make any suggestions to me that I'll consider for a nano second, you only get involved to wind people up, you should be carded for that, bed wetter.

Don't expect to draw me in anymore, you're a little toady
    People try to talk to you politely and you still can't help yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    People try to talk to you politely and you still can't help yourself.

Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Love getting in from 98f
    What's that, the name of the pensioners club?

Idiot
    Reported your last post before you deleted it, you need banning permanently.

Thank you to everyone who has reported some of the posts on this thread. Vladpie is now banned and I'll remove his offensive posts. Things do get heated on here, but there is a line, and it's been crossed. The comments to Grantham are especially out of order, and I'm only sorry it wasn't possible to remove them sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Thank you to everyone who has reported some of the posts on this thread. Vladpie is now banned and I'll remove his offensive posts. Things do get heated on here, but there is a line, and it's been crossed. The comments to Grantham are especially out of order, and I'm only sorry it wasn't possible to remove them sooner.
    Well done, Cher. He will, of course, be back under another name - Genghis? but ye shall know him by the venom he doth spout.
    Last edited by sidders; 24-07-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Well done, Cher. He will, of course, be back under another name - Genghis? but ye shall know him by the venom he doth spout.
    RIP Vlad, we will miss you.....personally I hope he returns as "The Impaler".....the O/T topics will never be the same again....The "Ayes to the left have it"

First – Grantham, I am sorry to hear of your recent loss, any parent who suffers such a loss has my deepest sympathy. I also suffered a level of depression that did give me suicidal thoughts about ten years ago, which is maybe why I have some empathy/sympathy with CB’s death. Time is a great healer, so please stay strong.

2nd – Vlad’s ban : Posters on this thread have used phrases in the past like “vile piece of ****”, accused others of wanting to murder minority groups, and called others a ****. They have not been banned, presumably because other posters did not complain. I was the target of at least two of those rants but never once did I consider calling for a ban of those people because while I may have been angered and offended, I also believe that my right to be offended does not come close to trumping an individual’s right to freely express themselves. If the right to express oneself freely has any limits, they were not overstepped in those posts aimed against me in my view.

I was also banned on here myself for reasons I did not agree with. I did not blame the Mods at that time and neither is this post a dig at them either. Societal political correctness and a group’s right to not be offended by the written word won over freedom of expression in that case and continues to win in our society. Yes there should be some limits to free expression in a democracy, but were they really overstepped on this thread? Who gets to set those limits - an offended group?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I agree, certainly a lot of my disagreements with him end up with him doing that. I don't mind a bit of message board banter but there's a time and a place and clearly this is not it.

To be honest I thought mocking nurses was as low as we could go on here, but apparently not.
    So not content with getting someone barred and bragging about it, (which is about as pathetic as I've seen on here).....you now drag me into it by saying that "mocking nurses is as low as it gets"......hahahaha......you cannot be serious?.....I told the fool (who started on me first) to go off and empty some more bedpans......wow, naughty naughty Tarkers......you really need to get a life Driller

Wishing the Trews would die was an all time low on here, but I didn't see you bragging about hitting the complaint button.

Hypocrite.

edit - Oh yes, and the other hypocrite that has posted his annoyance, Sid the Bolshie, one of your buddies.......the guy that decided to bring up Mrs Trews personal *** life onto an open forum.....this forum can get a whole lot lower, believe me
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 25-07-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast