+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carlos Corberan is new u23 head coach

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrimwhite View Post
    Ex Villarrreal coach replaces PE teacher. Decent upgrade that.
    Left VillaReal 7 years ago, since when has coached in Saudi Arabia and Cyprus. I'd have the PE teacher, at least he speaks English as a first language and has some grasp of the English leagues..

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Congratulations.

Head, sand, in, buried, you, have, seem, to, your.

Rearrange as required.

Sock fecking put in a it

Rearrange as required.... 😖

showing yourself to be a real buffoon on this thread WTF, prefere a PE teacher, just cos hes not a foreigner FFS!

The English are a mongrel race, 1500 years since the Picts were around, and there was no football league then.
    Being the southern ponce that you are, ill bet your of French Norman descent.

Congratulations.

Rearrange as required.
    Wasn't funny the first time you cracked that gag on another thread WTF

Best get yourself some new material or better still another club to troll.....please !

Back to the subject seems a good appointment to me I'll back him and wish him and our new look team all the best

Quote Originally Posted by espaņablanco73 View Post
    showing yourself to be a real buffoon on this thread WTF, prefere a PE teacher, just cos hes not a foreigner FFS!

The English are a mongrel race, 1500 years since the Picts were around, and there was no football league then.
    Being the southern ponce that you are, ill bet your of French Norman descent.
    Showing yourself up to be the stupid ignorant sh1t I always thought you were BB!

The reasons I would prefer our ex-coach not to be our ex-coach are clear and public, and have next to f00k all to do with the new guy being a foreigner. What is pertinent is that he hasn't coached in this country, has been plying his trade for the last 7 years in backwater positions for clubs and leagues that most LEEDS fans would be struggling to find, and has been brought in as yet another "contact" of our DoF, as opposed to having any potential as a coach in this league.

Of course we are mongrels, but we got that way over centuries, not one closed season.

And the very funny remark about where I come from? Born in Horsforth, lived until ****age in Pudsey, then Wakefield until my 30s. Came south to help civilise the natives, what excuse do you have for f00king off to Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Wasn't funny the first time you cracked that gag on another thread WTF

Best get yourself some new material or better still another club to troll.....please !

Back to the subject seems a good appointment to me I'll back him and wish him and our new look team all the best
    No humour intended, although I'm flattered you keep track of my posts so closely.

As to the appointment (and all the others), is there anything the club has done that you don't fall on your knees with gratitude for?

No humour intended, although I'm flattered you keep track of my posts so closely.

As to the appointment (and all the others), is there anything the club has done that you don't fall on your knees with gratitude for?
    Previously yes WTF from the end of ridesdale through bates through gfh . I'm happy to see the club slowly progressing from the time of Cellino and enjoying this new positive era we are entering . I posted my concerns and frustration with those dark times on here but that was before you showed up and starting trolling here .

Hey just read we have appointed a Japanese coach to scout Asia . Imagine that! Now players might not only not be English but not even the same continent !!!

I say this hoping it's enough to push you over the edge

Congratulations.

Rearrange as required.

Someone wish head bury literally your I would sand in .........

Showing yourself up to be the stupid ignorant sh1t I always thought you were BB!

And the very funny remark about where I come from? Born in Horsforth, lived until ****age in Pudsey, then Wakefield until my 30s. Came south to help civilise the natives, what excuse do you have for f00king off to Spain?
    S'funny that - I was born in Horsforth and went to school there probably around the same time as you - what school did you go to - primary and secondry? - I probably know you....there where loads of negative swats at my school - I went to St Mary's Catholic primary, then passed my eleven plus [To everyone's surprise] and went to Grammar School at St Thomas Aquinas in Meanwood.
    I too lived in Southampton from 1973 to 1981 then came back to live in Pudsey as I realised that the "Natives" couldn't be civilised, and their dour miserable outlook on life was beginning to rub off on me, - I have now lived in Farsley for 30 years where I am truly contented, and also quite happy with what's going on at my footy club.

You should have moved back before the Southern "malaise" took control - it's too late for you now, sound just like one of my brother in laws who's lived there all his life - another miserable f00ker who only ever see's the downside to everything.

They're welcome to you.

Difference here is people are looking at things with hopeful optimism, you look at everything and assume it will fail immediately. The last few u23 coaches we've had from this country have been utterly useless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)