+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switzerland

Switzerland

I don't do a lot these days but have been given the opportunity to work in Switzerland for 6 weeks , gutted I am going to miss the start of the season but not half as much as my wife who is going to have to take my lad , she hates football ! So if any Notts fan is on the 18.10 EasyJet flight from Luton to Geneva please come and say hello , I normally have something with a Notts logo on , any Forest fans , please stay in your seats . The football bit , the reason I haven't put OT is because elite pie , can I count on your excellent match reports ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't do a lot these days but have been given the opportunity to work in Switzerland for 6 weeks , gutted I am going to miss the start of the season but not half as much as my wife who is going to have to take my lad , she hates football ! So if any Notts fan is on the 18.10 EasyJet flight from Luton to Geneva please come and say hello , I normally have something with a Notts logo on , any Forest fans , please stay in your seats . The football bit , the reason I haven't put OT is because elite pie , can I count on your excellent match reports ?
    Obviously not a proper fan then Navy.......if BigAl finds out, he'll be round your house having coffee with your missus!

Used to go there a lot never quite got over the fact it was frowned upon if you hung out your washing or cut your grass on a Sunday. Old School.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Used to go there a lot never quite got over the fact it was frowned upon if you hung out your washing or cut your grass on a Sunday. Old School.
    Nothing wrong in 'Old School' my lad. You would think the same if you'd been around to learn from it.

There's a time and a place for everything, Serious, and 'old school' with its thrashings, moral imperatives and ***ual inhibitions died shortly after the second world war.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Obviously not a proper fan then Navy.......if BigAl finds out, he'll be round your house having coffee with your missus!
    He's been around already mate with his big stick, told him as my Mrs will be taking will be taking our lad down he might be actually gaining a fan but I think there is more chance of me wanting Scotland to qualify for a major tournament than that happening !

He's been around already mate with his big stick, told him as my Mrs will be taking will be taking our lad down he might be actually gaining a fan but I think there is more chance of me wanting Scotland to qualify for a major tournament than that happening !
    His big "stick"......watch out, they'll be having more than coffee then!!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    There's a time and a place for everything, Serious, and 'old school' with its thrashings, moral imperatives and ***ual inhibitions died shortly after the second world war.
    Well almost shortly after WWII, just a pity that the better parts of 'old school' died with the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Nothing wrong in 'Old School' my lad. You would think the same if you'd been around to learn from it.
    You're entitled to your opinion but I'm not 'your lad' you weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion but I'm not 'your lad' you weirdo.
    Calm down Queenie, nothing wrong with a good thrashing.......I love it, Yum Yum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast