+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super fit millers run out of steam shocker

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    No I didn't go but had a report from IBS and Zilzal.

I have a season ticket but will not be going to games this season until the club explains to its stake holders how the Ward money has been spent and how much it was.

Until then I will be making a protest.

You are aware that relegation cost your club around £5 million in revenue surely kempo .

What are you expecting , that loss in revenue just to be dismissed and carry on with a championship budget .

The Ward money is probably getting used to compensate that loss .

Your protest doesn't have any point to it .

None of his posts have any point.
    Last edited by craftymiller; 21-07-2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling

A major shock tonight when Warne's wonders tipped by experts on here to walk L1 lost the only competitive game played since last season's debacle.

Prior to this the millers had beaten two obscure foreign sides nobody had ever heard of and a couple of sides who were worse than Alma Road Old Boys.

The football intelligentsia on MM had be crowing about the superb new training facilities consisting of a couple of old Nissen huts and a toilet block/ can****.

Excitement had been building re the training regimes employed by Supertrainer/ Manager/ Cone boy Warney.

To see the lads looking much the same as last year was a disappointment to say the least with no sign of muscle..strength...speed....or indeed very much at all.

Warney spoke after the game and said he thought the lads were excellent tonight but their muscles being awash with lactic acid made things difficult for them.

No real worries from the MM aficionados who are expecting Fleetwood to turn up,roll over and the players to have their tummys' tickled
    Once again sir you tell the truth but the happy clappers,red & white eyes brigade can't see it,we are 3 players short yet no more players coming in WHY.

We did okay last night Kempo tbh.

The Ward money is paying for DB the Donkeys next supercar.

Reckon we'll be okay this season without being spectacular.

A major shock tonight when Warne's wonders tipped by experts on here to walk L1 lost the only competitive game played since last season's debacle.

Prior to this the millers had beaten two obscure foreign sides nobody had ever heard of and a couple of sides who were worse than Alma Road Old Boys.

The football intelligentsia on MM had be crowing about the superb new training facilities consisting of a couple of old Nissen huts and a toilet block/ can****.

Excitement had been building re the training regimes employed by Supertrainer/ Manager/ Cone boy Warney.

To see the lads looking much the same as last year was a disappointment to say the least with no sign of muscle..strength...speed....or indeed very much at all.

Warney spoke after the game and said he thought the lads were excellent tonight but their muscles being awash with lactic acid made things difficult for them.

No real worries from the MM aficionados who are expecting Fleetwood to turn up,roll over and the players to have their tummys' tickled
    Yes fleetwood may well be a tough one kempo, but I went last night and we weren't well beaten, we played ok and could have easily won the game with enough half chances..what stood out a mile was the contrast in playing styles..sheff utd played a passing game and we played the same old but like already said we had chances..we do really need a decent striker though cos moore's still learning and to be honest I wasnt keen...say no more about fisher..while ever he plays weve got no chance..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Yes fleetwood may well be a tough one kempo, but I went last night and we weren't well beaten, we played ok and could have easily won the game with enough half chances..what stood out a mile was the contrast in playing styles..sheff utd played a passing game and we played the same old but like already said we had chances..we do really need a decent striker though cos moore's still learning and to be honest I wasnt keen...say no more about fisher..while ever he plays weve got no chance..
    For how many seasons have we needed a decent striker?

The old style succesful managers always told us that to get promotion you needed two very good strikers who between them would bag goals on a regular basis.

We have recently trousered a big fee but not spent any of it bringing in a decent striker and you don't get one for 75K!!

We desperately need a decent striker not a collection of below par so called strikers rejected by others.

It's no good having chances every game if nobody can put them away.

How often last season did we have 10 chances,the opposition had 2 or 3 and we lost?

All we get is excuse after excuse yet are also told that we have money to spend....Get Mrs K as an advisor she will spend it no problem!

Kempo. I can't dislike you. You have a brain & you are genuine I can tell that. I'm not foul mouthed, honest. My brain is different to yours. I've got to be interested or see it's going to benefit me to take it in. Hope there's no hard feelings. You are without doubt if not the best poster on here.

Gwru

Ffs credibility gone I'm afraid.

wow!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Kempo. I can't dislike you. You have a brain & you are genuine I can tell that. I'm not foul mouthed, honest. My brain is different to yours. I've got to be interested or see it's going to benefit me to take it in. Hope there's no hard feelings. You are without doubt if not the best poster on here.
    Ffs that's confirmed it then gwru is definitely one of Kempos characters

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Ffs that's confirmed it then gwru is definitely one of Kempos characters
    Definitely not in Kempo's stable. Got to hold your hand up to him. He never loses it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast